3rd generation Bumper registry | Page 19 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

3rd generation Bumper registry

So are you still running the 265's on there or the 285's now?

From the looks of it the neighbor has already rolled their ride (note the missing light on the rollbar):D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Its official I'm totally jealous of you now Donner. Man I wish I had the $$$ to do mods to my EX I have absolutely no extra money right now so that will have to wait a few years unfortunately.

Sensa Trac...

Did you go with the "Reflex" or "Sensa-trac"? I'm trying to decide which direction that I am going to go when I replace my springs...got to take things apart, might as well do it right!

Truck is looking good though.

Those KYBs took a beating going through about 4 construction zones and the freeway... but I don't know which one is the best now. The next time I guess I'll try something totally different :)

265s

So are you still running the 265's on there or the 285's now?

From the looks of it the neighbor has already rolled their ride (note the missing light on the rollbar):D

Those lights fell off just before we took the pics... but the hood scoop is sweet! They have a little motorcycle too... :)

Its official I'm totally jealous of you now Donner. Man I wish I had the $$$ to do mods to my EX I have absolutely no extra money right now so that will have to wait a few years unfortunately.

Well, my 285s just rolled away from me due to the cost of repairs... so did my skid plate. So I have to wait to make sure all is well before I spend anything else...:rolleyes:

Speaking of shocks... has anyone tried the Rancho, RSX1700 series, on a 3rd gen?
That's what I'm thinking on installing shortly, just looking for some reviews...
Not trying to Jack your thread Donner, but we did get on the topic ;)

All topics are welcome! :) I was going with the RSX, but they told me 245 a piece... too much for me. I'd just Krylon my Monroes white, and pencil in Rancho :)

I don't think too many of us have used Ranchos before. There was no reason to. Maybe I'll go back and have them switch to RSX... If they can bring down the price, I'd switch 'em out... Actually, I'll wait for your review :)

I don't think too many of us have used Ranchos before. There was no reason to. Maybe I'll go back and have them switch to RSX... If they can bring down the price, I'd switch 'em out... Actually, I'll wait for your review :)

Not a worry, I should have a review up before long... I plan on picking them up within a couple weeks. :thumbsup:

Sweet!

I gotta do reverse lights today... and fogs. Reverse light are like pretty small, but 55x2. Where do you get 45 watt fogs?

Can't find anything at autozone or a place like that?

everyone sells 55watt deals now. I was going to fab fogs, but changed plans...

What do you all think, black out the tail pipe and tip; just the pipe? I say black out all of the bottom, pipe and tip....

I'd leave the tip, and black out the rest.

Sounds good... thanks!

Skidding no more? j/k

Anyways, here's my skid plate... I gotta go wire up the lights correctly and get away from that mess... I'll rearrange the lights so they won't look like this guy :D so much... the license plate will be moved...

Sorry I don't have any other pics... will have them soon.

Attachments

• IMGA0301.JPG
    IMGA0301.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 513
  • IMGA0307.JPG
    IMGA0307.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 512

Dazzling!

Thanks! More details....

New location for diff cb... need a good location for the antenna though. Two foot on the front bumper? I'm going to try to get better pics over on a nearby hill...

Attachments

• IMGA0310.JPG
    IMGA0310.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 515

Fire up some more angles when you get the chance to take some more pics Donner :thumbsup:
Looks good from what I can see :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm going across the street as we speak... I'll be right back...

Back