• Register Today It's free!

4/4 Build week is almost here

andywink

Reaction score
City, State
MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Ltd 300a, 4/19 build
Has anyone with the 4/4 build week been able to see a window sticker? I was told by my dealer that the 4/4 date means it could be 3-4 days on either side of 4/4. I don't know if I believe him or not, but you never know... Also, what is the current over under on delivery? Dealer is saying 10-14 days, and that as soon as it arrives at the rail yard, they have some " friends" that can get it on the truck quicker...

Let's see if it's smoke, or they actually have a clue...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Has anyone with the 4/4 build week been able to see a window sticker? I was told by my dealer that the 4/4 date means it could be 3-4 days on either side of 4/4. I don't know if I believe him or not, but you never know... Also, what is the current over under on delivery? Dealer is saying 10-14 days, and that as soon as it arrives at the rail yard, they have some " friends" that can get it on the truck quicker...

Let's see if it's smoke, or they actually have a clue...

my salesman told me a build date of 3/28; when i looked up the window sticker later on, it shows a build date of 3/30...my guess is the factory always tells the dealer "the week of" build date on Mondays... but it's pretty close for my case.

My build date was 3/28- it was indeed built on 3/28 and is showing SYNC has been installed today!

I'm also 4/4/11 build. I don't have a window sticker yet.

Disregard previous - figured it out. V2.7 installed.

How do I check on the Sync install?

aggie76,

I see that you figured it out but just incase some others are curious, you can visit www.syncmyride.com to check for your SYNC install. Please keep in mind that if your VIN does not validate right away that doesn't mean you don't have SYNC. Check back a few days after your Explorer is built to review the system.

The build date can sometimes be found on the window sticker but the view on that varies as well. Please keep in mind that dates are subject to change.

To view or print a copy of your original window label, enter your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) after the equal sign at the end of the web address, "http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=" then copy and paste the entire URL without quotation marks into your internet browser.

Enjoy. I hope this was helpful to you. :D

Seni

Thanks Seni. Is there anyway way to check in transit status? Dealer says they have notice for delivery week of 4/4 so I just was curious if there is anything like UPS or FedEx has where you can check the VIN and find where your vehicle is at in the trip to its new home!

Thanks Seni. Is there anyway way to check in transit status? Dealer says they have notice for delivery week of 4/4 so I just was curious if there is anything like UPS or FedEx has where you can check the VIN and find where your vehicle is at in the trip to its new home!

Aggie76,

I am the UPS of Explorer. We are currently looking into creating a system which would allow the customer to track their vehicle, however, we are apparently stuck in "awaiting shipment" aka authorization. LOL.

Seni

Back