1. for access to Ford Explorer and Ranger owner generated reviews and discussion, tech tips, how to articles, off-road modifications, events, and more! Since 1996 we have been the #1 Ford Explorer resource on the Internet. We also cover the Explorer Sport Trac, Mercury Mountaineer, Lincoln Navigator, Mazda Navajo, Mazda Pickups, and the Aerostar.

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

For Sale 91 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 "PROJECT"

Discussion in 'Used Ford Explorer - Ranger and all other Vehicles' started by JANASH2, March 5, 2011.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. JANASH2

JANASH2 New Member

City, State:
      Nolanville, Texas
      Year and Model:
      1991 XLT 4x4 4dr. 4.0L
      91 Ford Explorer XLT 4dr 4x4 4.0L. Clear title. Have ALL parts and is complete. This would be the perfect starting point for project vehicle, as I have it stripped down and ready for a full frame up, roll cage fab and install, 4 link, lift kit, etc. Body is straight. Got too many projects not enough time & space, need to thin out the herd. Not necessarily looking or need to sell outright, will barter or trade. Lets see what we can work out. Jon (254)-535-1191
      91 Explorer.jpg

91 Explorer.1.jpg

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 a year

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose and fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, add your own profile photo, upload photo attachments directly to your posts and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. DR_APLET

DR_APLET Member

City, State:
      Nor Cal Mendo
      Year and Model:
      maybe a price would help.

4. JANASH2

JANASH2 New Member

City, State:
      Nolanville, Texas
      Year and Model:
      1991 XLT 4x4 4dr. 4.0L
      My bad- I also have it listed on Craig's List Austin and E-bay, I have a $1500 reserve and an $1800 buy it now. I have 2 local guys here that want it for a expeditionary hunting rig, but I'm going to let the auction run it's course before they grab it. There's no hurry or rush in this thing its been sitting covered for 8 years because the boys lost interest in doing a 4x4 and wanted a "Fast & The Idiots" rice burner. I'll also trade for something of equal value (i.e. shop equipment, motorcycle(s), enclosed trailer, etc.)
      V/R
      Jon

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250789605327&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

5. blainLadow

blainLadow New Member

City, State:
      boscobel WI
      Year and Model:
      '00 xlt
      questions

i am just wondering if you were willing to do any nagotiations on it i am looking for a truck to work on for my first vehicle. the only problem is i can only go like 100 for it please help out. thanks for anyroom you can give.

6. blainLadow

blainLadow New Member

City, State:
      boscobel WI
      Year and Model:
      '00 xlt
      if you could bring it up to wisconsin i would love that

7. JANASH2

JANASH2 New Member

City, State:
      Nolanville, Texas
      Year and Model:
      1991 XLT 4x4 4dr. 4.0L
      91 Ford Explorer

I still have it sitting here.....had a lot of scammers, and my 2 good to go guys came down on orders to deploy next month, so we agreed to put it back on the market. I'm in no rush to get rid of this, and when my shop is completed out back, I'll probably just finish it. But if you're really interested, I'm al;ways open to any equitable offers. You can call me on my cell (254) 535-1191 or use my other e-mail offline at RAJAN_Metal_Fabrication@hot.rr.com
      V/R
      Jon

8. JANASH2

JANASH2 New Member

City, State:
      Nolanville, Texas
      Year and Model:
      1991 XLT 4x4 4dr. 4.0L
      Wisconsin?

Sorry, no can do on Wisconsin, I have pressing priorities job wise (DoD Contractor thru Sep, and I'll be unavailable for any extracurricular travel.
      V/R
      Jon

9. blainLadow

blainLadow New Member

City, State:
      boscobel WI
      Year and Model:
      '00 xlt
      i understand thanks anyway i hope everything goes as planned