• Register Today It's free!

95 96 X Front-Ends

Bobby Locs

Reaction score
City, State
Tracy, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 Expedition
Ok I'm just lookin for some opions here, I was thinkin about putting a 95-96 X Frontend on my 93 X, and I mean the whole frontend (fenders-bumper-hood-ect)... has anyone done this or does anyone know if it would work easly... well hope to hear you opions about this thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

rick did it. perry makes a fiberglass kit for it. theres pics of ricks truck all over, check it out, its pretty cool.

I think he used Perry's fab n fiber kit? I hear that rips easier than the standard ford parts. Try doing a search on the conversion and you should find lots of information.

Hey thanks for the help with that, Ricks X turned out sweet with that kit... I've try to e-mail Perry's Fab & Fiber about the kit but I cant seem to get an answer about the cost of it, if any of you know can you plse let me know, thanks

bobby, is your truck a street one?

If so, it may look funny with the fenders because they're designed for big tires.

Yeah I was gonna say, Bobby probably isn't looking for the widened fenders if his is a street machine.

Good point, Didn't realy think of that... but the 95-96 front-end isn't that wide is it? Even if so I think the wide body would look sweet considering that I have wide 20"s so it fills up the wheel wells, just a thought... Thanks again, guess I still need to search to find the right kind of kit...

No, that is significantly wider than stock. In order to tuck twenties in those, you would have to get bags in order to get down that low anyway, and it would look a bit odd IMO. I would get fenders from a bone yard maybe.

Back