'95 xl reg cab 4x4 5 speed 2.3l | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

'95 xl reg cab 4x4 5 speed 2.3l

...I am currently looking for new pos/neg battery cables as I finally threw a code 301, and my cables are corroded bad...:(

...But I did get a chance to show my Ranger what it could be if it ate all it's veggies..:D

tireskc2.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think the Ranger looks better....

tbars,

Check my registry thread. I just added a picture of my truck bed and the tire mount.

...Make room for the Ranger...:D

...I really love how I can show up to a job and always seem to fit my ranger between the Diesels...:thumbsup:...and if you look thru the shell, you will see my little one standing up on her deck..;)
job004gc9.jpg

I thought you said you weren't going to Colorado???? Now I'm really jealous!

Had I gone, I could have brought you my extra 8.8!

Oh well - next year. I am already planning for it - hope to spend a week in Colorado.

...Don't worry, the Ranger's were well represented and it made a good impression and believers out of people who once winced at the thought..:thumbsup:

...I got to flex her out in the rocks but the most fun I had was doing Engineer Pass in the pouring rain...I love wet rocks in the morning..The Ranger road proudly as drag in the rain and I even climbed the face of the switchback as the others were doing 3 point turns...:D

I did not know until the night before I left...I then had to reschedule work projects, get 2 new tires, and plan a trip in less than 24 hr.'s...I wish you would have been up there too..

I did not know until the night before I left...I then had to reschedule work projects, get 2 new tires, and plan a trip in less than 24 hr.'s...I wish you would have been up there too..

The night before - talk about spontaneous! That's great. Glad you were able to make it - Colorado is such a beautiful state.

Keep the pictures coming! I am really enjoying them.

...I just posted a bunch of pics in that thread..;)

...Scott B., your going to hate me but, it's time for me to post up the Rangers pic's from the trip thru Utah and Colorado...:D

ccr024ml9.jpg

ccr236ju7.jpg

ccr231nc2.jpg

ccr165hg3.jpg

ccr102pe3.jpg

ccr044bn0.jpg

ccr240cc3.jpg

ccr018xu6.jpg

...and a few more..

ccr020th9.jpg

hpim3225ya9.jpg

ccr021ml5.jpg

ccr197bk4.jpg

p1020036tm7.jpg

hpim3218iv8.jpg

ccr006yh2.jpg

ccr007pi0.jpg

:thumbsup: Damn I'm jealous... nice pics! I built a sleeping platform in the back of my ranger modeled a little bit after yours, guess I should post some pics of it sometime.

...Yes, post some pics of your sleeping platform and let me know where to find them..:thumbsup:

Awesome photos.

...Thanks ... :biggthump

...It takes a Ranger to get to the scenery, but that scenery sure makes the Ranger look good in pics...:D

....Thanks for taking us there Brian...:salute:

...Nice work...:biggthump

...:scratch:...Do you have a Ranger Registry here???

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back