'95 xl reg cab 4x4 5 speed 2.3l | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

'95 xl reg cab 4x4 5 speed 2.3l

...Other than the leaking seal...
Ranger_repair2_012.jpg

Everything else looks great...:dunno:
Ranger_repair2_010.jpg

...When I unhooked the C-clip, it was in pristeen condition and the end of the shaft was fine too...:scratch:
Ranger_repair2_020.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...You know me...I wasn't going to open it up until...:shifty_ey ..I had a plan of attack...:biggthump

...And now I have spare shafts when I didn't before...;)...I am surprised I busted a shaft on a Hybrid with an open carrier, and not the hub...:dunno:

...Thanks, I'm proud...:D

...You should have seen the face on a couple guys here when I pulled the pumpkin...:eek:...And that shaft fell down into plain view...All of a sudden I had a couple helpers who wanted in on the deal just so they could inspect it...:biggthump

...I am working on a couple of projects for my Ranger...I think I'll save them to show those who make it to Truckhaven,,,

...That way, I won't feel so bad about what mods I didn't get done by then...:D

mean your buying a new air freshener for it? :D :p:

You may not be sharing any updates here, but i did see a particular parts For Sale thread on dezert rangers that has me wondering. :scratch:

You may not be sharing any updates here, but i did see a particular parts For Sale thread on dezert rangers that has me wondering. :scratch:

Care to share the Linky Since Ted ain't talking ;) But then again i could probably get the info from Harley in exchange for a couple of rib bones.:p:

So are you going to spill the plan of attack because I'm thinking a few days in San Diego means an upgrade for this front diff

Care to share the Linky Since Ted ain't talking ;) But then again i could probably get the info from Harley in exchange for a couple of rib bones.:p:

Hmm...

http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/search.php?searchid=1262306

For Sale Ranger 7.5 with 4.10 gears
...I should be pulling this in the next couple weeks...$100

..This is off a 95 Ranger 4x4...

For Sale Expo Dana 35 beams/Ranger D35 pumpkin

...I have a set of 91 X Dana 35 beams w/ brakes/ rotors,etc., minus pumkin, manual hubs and spindle nuts...

...I also have a 95 Ranger Hybrid Dana 35 pumpkin with 4.10's/open carrier in great shape...Will throw in some shafts with this one...

...$300 for all or best cash offer...I would trade all for some heimed radius arms for a 95 Ranger 4x4...

From "Spring Cleaning Thread"

Ted must've called me about a minute after I posted that.

I hoping to be done with the truck to use T-Haven as a shake down run.

I'm on to you Ted. I'm on to you. Remember I have moderator powers and can see what Show had in his spring cleaning thread. I'm guessing 4.10 ARB in the front with a Detroit rear.

...Lol...The old magician trick...while you are looking at one hand that is up front and moving, the magic is going on in the other hand...:p:

...I bought a bunch of small stuff today and I still need more parts and more money...:(

...On a good note, I'll have some pretty good "How To's" coming out of this...:D

...I did get some .250 material today at my steel yard...It's not for sliders...;)

Pictures or it didn't happen!;)

...I will have some pics up in the next few days...;)

...My .250...
2_3_motor_mount_001.jpg

...I bought it to use as a wheel chock...:p:
2_3_motor_mount_003.jpg

...Then I installed something new...
2_3_motor_mount_004.jpg

...And removed some dead weight...
2_3_motor_mount_007.jpg

2_3_motor_mount_002.jpg

....I bought it to use as a wheel chock...:p:
2_3_motor_mount_003.jpg

you know you can a 4x4 piece of wood at the hardware store for a couple of bucks:rolleyes::D

....I have beam ends all over to use, I just like to be different...:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...Then I installed something new...
2_3_motor_mount_004.jpg

I'll bite - what is this? It resembles a body mount, but the bolts appear to be too small.

EDIT: Oh - I see by the name of the photo it is a motor mount.

Back