Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

97 mounty trunk molding on 95 explorer (pics)

Discussion in 'Body Work & Detailing' started by GingeRed11, December 8, 2017.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. GingeRed11

GingeRed11 Make Explorers Great Again! Elite Explorer

Media:
      Albums:
      City, State:
      Northwest Oregon
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      1995 Ford Explorer EB 4x4
      Heyyo so I went to pick n pull a few weeks back and i found a 97 mercury mountaineer and picked off a spoiler and the rear molding. I got home and realized that I had to remove my emblems. And well I did, I just used some heavy duty dbl sided tape to tape on the emblems and the molding and then removed the emblems off of my car carefully,I aligned it and taped it and voila, to remove the part that said “mountaineer v8 mercury “ I just polished it off and it came off not harm done!
      I cut the little pokes off the back of the explorerand the ford emblem and taped them on and they ain’t going no where here are some pics, I love it[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
      Here the rig too[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
      Side note : I aligned the emblems buy putting them up the old emblems on the car, so the distances should be the same from the taillight on the molding,
      The molding I just eyeballed and turned out pretty good

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.