Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

99 FORD RANGER 4X4 DRIVE ISSUE

Discussion in 'Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum' started by jason adams, April 15, 2018 at 9:05 PM.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. jason adams

jason adams New Member

City, State:
      manchester, ohio
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      1999, Ranger
      I got stuck in the mud in 2 wheel drive and while it was spinning in drive the wheel stopped spinning and truck started to shake. I was able to put it in reverse and back out then put it back into drive and it shifts fine but feels like theres no power in drive, it slightly shakes and sounds like a belt is squeaking from underneath the truck. But it drives perfect in reverse and still moves forward slowly but almost feels like something is slipping. Any clue what this could be?

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. RangerX

RangerX Elite Ranger Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Omao, Kauai
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      '93 Ranger XLT 4X4
      Sounds like the transmission to me.