1. for access to Ford Explorer and Ranger owner generated reviews and discussion, tech tips, how to articles, off-road modifications, events, and more! Since 1996 we have been the #1 Ford Explorer resource on the Internet. We also cover the Explorer Sport Trac, Mercury Mountaineer, Lincoln Navigator, Mazda Navajo, Mazda Pickups, and the Aerostar.

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

A-pillar grab handles?

Discussion in 'Modified Explorations!!' started by mmsdrummer, July 30, 2003.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. mmsdrummer

mmsdrummer Active Member

City, State:
      PJ, Iowa
      Year and Model:
      2002 Sport & 1992 XLT
      I've noticed that in the 2003 Sports and Sport Tracs, there are extra handles on the A-pillars like in the F-150s. Is there a semi-easy way to install these? If so, where could I get them besides from ford. I'm sure there aren't too many wrecked 2003's yet...

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 a year

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose and fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, add your own profile photo, upload photo attachments directly to your posts and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. bipolarbob

bipolarbob B

City, State:
      Kelowna,British Columbia,Canada
      Year and Model:
      91 Eddie Bauer
      Maybe go to a wrecker and look around...I would like to see it when it's done

4. AlaskanJack

AlaskanJack Elite Cabin-Fever Captain

City, State:
      Centralia, Washington
      Year and Model:
      91 , 93 & 01 Sports
      I noticed those and thought the same thing. Especially with a lifted truck a grab handle is an excellent addition