Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

A trail in Colorado Springs area

Discussion in 'Colorado Explorer Contingent' started by WormsExplorer, November 12, 2015.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. WormsExplorer

WormsExplorer Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Colorado Springs, co
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      97 Explorer 5.0
      Not sure where to post this but My club is going up to Longwater & Metberry Gulch on Saturday 11/14. We are all meeting at Rudy's on 31st and Highway 24 heading up into Woodland park. We are meeting there at about 0800 to 0830. If anyone is interested in coming along let me know. If you do not mind rolling with a bunch of Jeeps :) I will post pics up on Sunday or Monday when I get a chance. Hope to see at least one other Ex out there with me. :)

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. 2TimingTom

2TimingTom Well-Known Member

City, State:
      Littleton, Colorado
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      '97 XLT
      Hacket Gulch is right there and a fun one too.

I forget which of those 2 has a really long and steep climb. Last time I was there a Jeep had smoked its clutch and had to get towed and winched up. If there's snow/ice on that, don't go down.

Can't go though. Busy.