• Register Today It's free!

ABS and Trac Control issue

mike23cobra

Reaction score
City, State
Villa Park, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 explorer sport trac
Hi Everyone, I have a 2010 sport trac 4.0 xlt awd 4x4 with 101,000 miles, and about a month ago I was driving home from work on the highway and all 3 lights lit up abs, trac, and maintanance. I replaced both front wheel hub assemblies with Temkins around 2 years ago since I started having bearing issues with my over sized tires, which have been on the truck since 2012. So I took it to see what codes were causing the problem and it said front passenger speed control sensor. So I ordered a new wheel hub assembly since the bearing was starting to whine a bit and I replaced it and the lights did not go off, I went through the whole procedure of disconnecting the battery and checking all the wires. So I went back and had it checked again and now it says both front sensors are not reading. I want to know if anyone has had any of the same issues and if they found any solutions before I have to take it to ford and pay alot of money for them to tell me what I already know.

Thanks for helping.
Mike

Following ... same problem on same make, model and year ... with about the same mileage.

Back