• Register Today It's free!

After Market Gas Lid

SKIN

Reaction score
City, State
Aliso Viejo, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 Sport
Hey Guys just thought iwould throw a quick note out... if your looking to throw a nice billet alluminum gas cover on.... Use the dodge cap... they dont make any for the explorers to my knowledge but the dodge one fit fine. you can find them quick at pep boys. here is a pic of mine, ads a nice touch...... Gas Lid Picture

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

SKIN said:
Hey Guys just thought iwould throw a quick note out... if your looking to throw a nice billet alluminum gas cover on.... Use the dodge cap... they dont make any for the explorers to my knowledge but the dodge one fit fine. you can find them quick at pep boys. here is a pic of mine, ads a nice touch...... Gas Lid Picture

Here is a Mustanf fuel door on my '99.

Attachments

• truck interior 008.jpg
    truck interior 008.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 2,081

looks good! im gona get one :D

aldive said:
Here is a Mustanf fuel door on my '99.
Very nice your pic turned out way better than mine!!!! i think they look better on darker colored cars like yours , but right on!! Just thought i wuld share with everyone a cheap but nice accesorry to the explorer.. igot mine for 50$ big ones at pepboys... but i am sure you can get them cheaper...

looks just as good on white also. I was planning on putting one on my b11 now I just have to ger off my a$$ and do it. thanks for the incentive.

SKIN you said the dodge ones fit? which year of the dodge truck

Back