Alberta folk..... where ya be? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Alberta folk..... where ya be?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

done :)

Hello all, I hail from Lethbridge and have been wheeling for a few years now with my Ranger but around Christmas I picked up a '92 2 door which will soon serve my wheeling needs. Heres a shameless plug for the club I belong to http://www3.telus.net/lck/

hahahahaha nice pic's....

been meanin to swing by leth and see if any of you where up fer a run...

Hotweels said:
hahahahaha nice pic's....

been meanin to swing by leth and see if any of you where up fer a run...

By may long I should have my ducks in a row to go wheeling. PM if you ever are coming down and want to go for a run though. :D

vervepipes said:
I'm in Cold Lake, tons of trails here but with my Ex being my daily (now only) driver, i stick to the minor trails, theres another member from Cold Lake here too on the site

I'm one, there is actually a third member here. You can't miss mine with the Buccaneer's front plate and the serious explorations stickers on the rear windows.
8811maggie.gif

actually i think i've seen your truck on the side of the road when i bike to and from work

I live in Beaver and its normally on the side of the road and occassionally on the front lawn.

yeah, thats where i've seen it parked, on the side of the road normally parked facing the traffic :p I use your street as a shorcut to get to mackenzie so i dont have to bother with the traffic while on my bike

I don't wheel but I do Live in Cochrane Alberta. Nothing special about my ride. Just a 92 X 4x4 4.0L 5-speed. But I do work for Ford in Calgary.

But I do work for Ford in Calgary.

kool...... any chance a GT40 long blok kin fall off a truck? :D

i know a few guy's who have worked for Ford dealers in calgary.....

I see alot of Calgarians but no edmontonits am i the only one??

never2big said:
I see alot of Calgarians but no edmontonits am i the only one??

Nope I'm from Edmonton...got a 91 X with a dead tranny and a fresh 4.0L...
BII's are my thing so I'm going to swap the 4.0L in my BII instead of fixing the X.

kool...... any chance a GT40 long blok kin fall off a truck?

If it falls of a truck.....I will be takin it for me!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHE

whitetrash96 said:
Hello all, I hail from Lethbridge and have been wheeling for a few years now with my Ranger but around Christmas I picked up a '92 2 door which will soon serve my wheeling needs. Heres a shameless plug for the club I belong to http://www3.telus.net/lck/

I'm form Lethbridge also. Sad thing is, I don't have my Explorer any more. I wheeled in it a few times but nothin too much.

looks like there is only the 3 of us from edmonton

Paul Gagnon is in Sherwood Park (page1). I've seen a couple others on the board listed as being in Edmonton but haven't posted here yet.

I may have a guy I have worked with coming to the board. He uses rangerstation right now and owns a bronco2 with a 302 swap (taken from a lincoln) in the process. Cold lake is going to out-show Edmonton! Take that Edmontonians! We are hockeyville! (haha, everybody in town has lame hockyville signs up)

One more Calgarian

Hi Folks,

Greeting to everybody.

Here is another Calgarian. I own a business on 17th Ave., SW, somewhere close ot the Hot Mile.
My 97 EX is charcoal grey, with thin reflective red stripe on the body side moulding, and a Canadian Warplane Heritage logo on the tailgate....that's the only one in town, you cannot miss it.

Victorysail

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:thumbsup:

yehaw.... another calgarian :exporange

Back