Reaction score
City, State
Mile High
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 Explorer XLS
x01.jpg

x02.jpg

x03.jpg

I blacked out the head lights, made this grill, and painted these corner lenses. I hope to replace them with clear and then paint them to match this.
x04.jpg

I just finished putting in these louvers last night. They are off of a Chrysler.
x05.jpg

x06.jpg

This is my iPod dock mounted on the dash. The bump on the console is a light to shine on the iPod at night.
x07.jpg

I put in this overhead and took out the AV controls and added guarded switches for the driving lights.
x08.jpg
I have 9 speakers installed. This sub for being a Roadmaster sounds pretty good! And it only cost me $30!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks for posting the pics. The X looks nice. Are the hood scoops (vents) functional?

Mike

Yup sure are.

very nice.... keep up the good work... its nice to see more street X's out there :thumbsup:

Thanks. I saw the pics of yours and all I can say is...

DAMN THATS SMOOTH!

Anrev said:
Thanks. I saw the pics of yours and all I can say is...

DAMN THATS SMOOTH!

thanks bro.. its been quite a project.. i get my new long block in about 3 weeks.. cant wait... then im a few months away from tackling my entire drivetrain and ill be golden....

keep us posted with your mods.

I like the idea with the ipod... i have an IRiver and I bought the rca jacks... im going to see if my deck has an aux for those jacks :)

I drove from Colorado to Ohio and back and never heard the same song twice! Got to love having that much variety!

Back