• Register Today It's free!

Any Explorers in NE New Jersey

yoohooman480

Reaction score
City, State
Saddle Brook, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 sport
Hey guys looking for anyone with 1st generation/ or even second generation ford explorers that might want to get together to show off our trucks. Mine isn't really sported out yet but was actually hoping to get ideas from other members. If not around this area if you have pictures of any 91-94 explorer sport's please email them to me at yoohooman480@optonline.net I would like to see what type of modifications I can make to mine. Especiall if you have lots of strobes or LEDS...looking to make truck look like a ufo for fire department.

Justin, Dave, and Mike can help you out with that. I hope they reply cause I dont know thier screen names off the top of my head.

Lets see, you got explornj, 98sport, asilly50 to name a few off the top of my head. There are quite a few members all over NJ. I used to live in Califon NJ but I'm currently stationed in AZ.

yoohooman480 said:
Hey guys looking for anyone with 1st generation/ or even second generation ford explorers that might want to get together to show off our trucks.

Go to EnglishTown tomorrow, they are having a huge Ford show.

If you go you will see me :D

Back