anyone be willing to help do a lift for some money? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

anyone be willing to help do a lift for some money?

toddious

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
winter park, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 Limited 4x4
I am going to be traveling up to ohio from florida in a week or so, and figured it might be a good chance to stop somewhere to have my lift done. if anyone is ANYWHERE NEAR this route, and would be willing to help me accomplish TT, AAL, BL on my truck, i would definately pay for sevices rendered. please send me an email if anyone is interested. thanks, todd.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You gonna be passing through central Alabama?

if you pass through NC let me know and we can have it done in a few hours. dont expect any money just a pizza and some moutian dew.

have either of you done BL before? and what about TT/AAL/Shackles? also, i need to know specific part numbers before i can get all the parts, so i should need PA 883, and Warrior 153 right? and about AAL i heard that 4 wheel parts sells a double AAL, anyone know a part number?

Reviving a dead thread, but anyone it the Detroit area had experience with putting a body lift on? I plan on putting one on my 01 sport ASAP. Since I have moved down here from northern michigan none of my friends around here are mechanically inclined and my cousins friends only know about cars, not trucks, some help they are. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Rich

Back