Anyone from ATL or around here in GA | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Anyone from ATL or around here in GA

GaSouthern1

Elite LS2 -
Reaction score
City, State
Duluth, Ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 GTO
I was just wondering if anyone was in the Atlanta area, wondering if yall wanted to meet up and show some imports how to make an impression..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Im in Greenville, SC, but a road trip never hurt anyone. let me know when

augusta here.. but I'm WAY too slow to show up anything.. not even a geo :( besides, i'm currently in an apperance transition.. dont buy go rhino products :) they rust....

HAHA, i am not talkin about racin them, just messin with em, they are thick as hell around here. By the way darkfox your mountaineer is nice man. I am not gonna be too far away from you this weekend..I am goin down to school in Statesboro to get some dtuff from my apartment and have a little fun...Maybe we can organize something for the southeast sometime, that would be cool. I own a detailing business so i can get off whenever is convenient...Yall have a good one

GA southern? I have a good friend that goes there... not to mention about a dozen people I knew from HS

I go to a local college here in augusta.. my family curse is getting lost every time I leave town lol, so.. I would be hesistant to leave this area.

thnx for the compliment. I'm in the middle of a transition right now.. chrome RUSTS! as if I didn't know.. jut didn't thikn it'd happen so soon.. working on a manik stainless now (and maybe some bigger fogs) stainles tail guards to match and either stainless tips on the exhaust.. or turn downs.. haven't deciced.. whatya think?

that would be awesome man..i have stainless KC fogs and they are SOO bright, i go from the Boro to Augausta about once a month to see some friends and they come in handy on those deer infested backroads..i have plenty of heads up.. They are 386000 candlepower. I would reccomend that you get them, and the Stainless grille guard will be awesome, i wanna a black one to reaplace the light bar..i cant afford stailess. check out my new web page on CarDomain http://www.cardomain.com/member_pag...brand_query=model=Explorer&tree=Ford Explorer Have a good one man, sorry for not respondin earlier,

Patrick

hey yall. im here in ga, but i drive a ranger. there is like 30 rangers from ga goin to nopi this year. just thought id tellya. oh btw we r all from rps to.

nopi nationals? where is that held anyway? I'm hesitant to partake in anything nopi because of the heavy association with ricers that they have, but.. if its somewhere nearby I'd go. theres a nopi store down by the mall here.. its useful for when you want weird things like blue bulbs or something heh, otherwise I dont care for the place.

I wanted to get the Atlanta and or Georgia people back up on the board here. I live in Marietta, go to school at Southern Poly. If any X owners want to do a meetup and cruise, I would be there. If some people start responding, I might be able to put it together.

Let me know.

-Matt

I'm in Tucker, I'd love to get together, especially if we can make it a FAMILY outting. And GASOUTHERN you're right, imports here are like termites, there's WAY too many of 'em...lol.

Waynesboro here. I live to far away to be meetin up in atl

Back