ARB Compressor, whered you mount yours? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

ARB Compressor, whered you mount yours?

OH! I thought you meant the switches,hehe :) Ok scratch everything I said earlier. :)

BTW: I was just reading your axle build up and am finding it to be rather interesting.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That would be a pretty cool place to mount switches. I have seen stereo remotes installed into steering wheels before though the rocker switches might be tough to do.

Thanks for the compliment.

I honestly think my truck looks better used not pampered.:D

derrick those switch locations are beautiful. they look like they came from the factory there. good job.

Originally posted by Derrick C.
I honestly think my truck looks better used not pampered.:D

Like a pile of BIG DAWG ...........?

Thanks willie! It took me some time to do that.

OOOOOHHHHHHH.......that was a good one, JERK!!!:D

I give you a compliment on the switches too and this is what I get. ;)

You guys should go on Springer and duke it out :)

I love the switches but I just don't want to copy them, I don't want to take your idea or anything :(

Originally posted by hvac man
You guys should go on Springer and duke it out :)

Dude just because I live in Idaho doesn't mean I'm related to everyone else around here like Derrick is :D. I'm just a tempory resident. ;)

:) lol

Boy I swear to god.....yours is coming.

I'm not from Castleford or Buhl, I'm not related to everyone. Just alot of people!:D Get it straight!!!

Oh sorry Kent.....thanks. It took me some time to get it like that.

Man don't worry about copying me. Look at Kent.....he does it and nobody makes fun of him.....well at least to his face anyways.:D

Oh and yeah you've been here over a year.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................YOUR STUCK!!!!!!!:D ;)

Dude, I want to get together for a wheeling trip with you guys. You guys just crack me up :)

MOAB, spring 2004?

Hvac, that'd be awesome. I haven't wheeled with many Explorers so this would be fun. Moab for sure. I just received word hours ago I was accepted for the NCO Acadamy and am leaving soon so next spring is way open!

Derrick,
Who you calling boy? Youngin!

Copy who? So you've got front fiber and a bunch of ideas. I've already got the SAS, fiber front and rear, and posted MY color first! :D So there.

And I posted all this lovely information in one post so someone cannot accuse me of senseless posts to keep my numbers up.;)

Originally posted by Derrick C.
Oh and yeah you've been here over a year.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................YOUR STUCK!!!!!!!:D ;)

HA! Actually they screwed up my orders comming here so I'm only obligated to this base for two years and one is already gone.

Trust me mister.....your stuck. Thats Idaho.....its like a vacum. I've seen it a million times.

You may have posted before I did.....you may get it done before I do......but everyone knew what I wanted to do. SO THERE!!!:p

Moab 04'.....mmm I don't know. I'm selling my vacation to get me some axles and I don't get more vacation until Aug. 04'. How about Moab 04' in the fall???:D

Alright guys how about any time you get ready to go do some wheeling in Moab you tell me at least 2 days in advance and I'll go. Summer, spring, fall, or winter :)

BTW: I got my switches figured out and half way mounted if anyone cares any more :)

Aww hvac, I still care about your switches. Any pics?

OK smart guy :) Here is the pic.

I used 24 gauge stainless steel and am going to cover it with some stick on carbon fiber that I have left over from another project. I am also going to add a cover so my wife doesn't spill coffee on it :)

Attachments

• sp24-001.jpg
    sp24-001.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 283

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That looks good. Great idea.

Back