At a lost . I have a 2005 Ford Explorer with the advancetrac system have four things wrong with this | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

At a lost . I have a 2005 Ford Explorer with the advancetrac system have four things wrong with this

Dwight Ramseur

Reaction score
City, State
Lithonia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 Ford Explorer
At a lost . I have a 2005 Ford Explorer with the advance Trac system . I have four things wrong with this vehicle since I bought it . What could cause the advance trac light to come on as well as the ABS light?

Any issue with the ABS system will cause those lights to come on, my suggestion is to have the vehicle scanned for codes in all systems. Once you have the codes you will have a better understanding on what might be going on. The most common issue I see with this system is faulty wheel speed sensors or failed ABS modules.

At a lost . I have a 2005 Ford Explorer with the advance Trac system . I have four things wrong with this vehicle since I bought it . What could cause the advance trac light to come on as well as the ABS light?
I just went through same issue. Culprit was my front wheel bearing hub assembly. Had worn out and had quite a bit of play. Replaced it and lights cleared before getting out of the driveway.

Back