1. for access to Ford Explorer and Ranger owner generated reviews and discussion, tech tips, how to articles, off-road modifications, events, and more! Since 1996 we have been the #1 Ford Explorer resource on the Internet. We also cover the Explorer Sport Trac, Mercury Mountaineer, Lincoln Navigator, Mazda Navajo, Mazda Pickups, and the Aerostar.

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

b2292 DTCcode

Discussion in 'Stock 2002 - 2005 Explorers' started by BIGROD, January 19, 2006.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. BIGROD

BIGROD New Member

City, State:
      Huntsville, Alabama
      Year and Model:
      '02 XLS
      I NEED HELP WITH A b2292 DTCcode !!!!!!!!!

I have an '02 xls and im geting a b2292 code. How do i find out which seat its coming from and how do i fix it?

Last edited: January 19, 2006
    2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 a year

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose and fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, add your own profile photo, upload photo attachments directly to your posts and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. BIGROD

BIGROD New Member

City, State:
      Huntsville, Alabama
      Year and Model:
      '02 XLS
      ok i checked out my LFC and it flashes 3 times than pauses and than 4 times....so im guessing thats a code 34? i found a chart on another thread that had the codes for a b2292 tc so ill list em for any one els who needs them.

DTC B2292 Error value 31: Driver safety belt pretensioner circuit low resistance. Lamp flash code: 33
      DTC B2292 Error value 30: Driver safety belt pretensioner open circuit. Lamp flash code: 33
      DTC B2292 Error value 29: Driver safety belt pretensioner short to battery. Lamp flash code: 33
      DTC B2292 Error value 28: Driver safety belt pretensioner short to ground. Lamp flash code: 33
      DTC B2292 Error value 27: Passenger safety belt pretensioner circuit low resistance. Lamp flash code: 34
      DTC B2292 Error value 26: Passenger safety belt pretensioner open circuit. Lamp flash code: 34
      DTC B2292 Error value 25: Passenger safety belt pretensioner short to battery. Lamp flash code: 34
      DTC B2292 Error value 24: Passenger safety belt pretensioner short to ground. Lamp flash code: 34

does anyone know what the value is though or how i get it? some help with this prob would be so great!

4. sabaka

sabaka New Member

City, State:
      Atlanta
      Ford Airbag SRS LFC (light flash code) list

Does any one have a full list of Airbag SRS LFC codes?

Thank you