Reaction score
City, State
lambertville,mi.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 FORD EXPLORER SPORT
Ok I have a 2000 Ford Explorer 4.0l ohv. I just ordered a
Vague Icar1 Wifi Elm327obd Obdii/eobd2 Wifi327 for Android Pc Iphone
Just waiting for it to arrive.
I downloaded iOBD2 app and dash command. What other apps are good for ios- iPhone? Free & paid apps. Anyone with experience, if you could chime in and give your thought. Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

anyone? i know some of you have to have an app or used one. i also downloaded forscan lite.

Well I don't use the apps to often and am no near an expert on the stuff, but I have torque and FORscan, I mainly just use them to read codes and look at temps, voltages stuff like that for general diagnoses.

yea same here, i got a few codes and they tell me for what and i can clear them for now until i get them fixed. some have 0-60 & 1/4 mile times you can do. and even tells you how much horsepower and torque your making. you just put in your vehicles info and it calculates it. im sure its not a 100%, but in the ballpark.

forscan is the best app you can get. It is a few bucks for the phone, free for the pc

yea i got forscan, pretty awsome app!!!

I've downloaded Forscan and should be have an adapter soon for my laptop. Very cool to be able to get all codes, run tests, and watch sensors.

yea i got the forscan app plus iobd2, dash command and car scanner.

I like the features of DashCommand, though I'm thinking of getting an Android tablet just for Torque Pro.

I use a Tweecer RT for datalogging and tuning.

I just used Forscan to track down an ABS problem and programmed keys for my X and my ladies Edge. $100 to buy four keys, have them cut and program them!

yea i got an abs light on the dash too. i got the code, now need to fix it.

Back