• Register Today It's free!

BEWARE or "Spdrcer34"

chevyh8ter

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 ford explorer
I bought a oil cooler from "Spdrcer34"
I have not recieved all my parts.
I got the oil cooler but no bolt or o'ring.
After I talked with Spdrcer34 he said he would mail the missing pieces. Thats been atleast a couple weeks ago. Then I emailed him again to ask where the pieces are. He said he forgot to mail them and would get them out the next day. The parts still have not arrived so I P.M him again but got no response. I checked his recent activity so I know he has been online. I decided to send another P.M. Checked his current activity and still getting no response.

Spdrcer34,... Please send my bolt and o'ring ! How hard is it to mail a very small bolt and o'ring in the mail ? Is $2 too much for you to spend for your own mistake ?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I sent out the bolt, then I recieved it back. The envelope was taped up, and the there was a note on it saying that it got stuck in a machine. Judging by the marks on the envelope, I'd say it got munched by a machine, then stuck in a conveyor(sp?) belt....

As for giving out a 'warning' against me....good for you.

I posted a pic of what I sold you...

You asked if it included any of the little pieces.

I said, it only includes what I took a pic of. If it's not in the picture, it's not included.

You were okay with that.

Fast forward a couple weeks...

You ask AGAIN for the little parts. I tell you that I just found the Bolt, and small o-ring. And that I would send out those parts. I also told you how to find the 1 missing large O-ring.

I sent out the parts, only for them to come back to me, in a damaged envelope. That was Monday.

I work next door to a Post Office. Getting there is NOT an issue. I have a NEW envelope, with your address and everything on it....ready to ship out again. I'm sure glad I did not send it.

Because you are not getting it now.

I'll even refund your PayPal money right now. Now who's SOL....we BOTH are.

Good day.
Ryan

MY OWN MISTAKE???

Read your PM's....

I told you in the BEGINNING....If it's not in the picture, It's not included.

You are such an asshat.

Sent to:
Joseph McDonald
Email:
joeyjosephmac@yahoo.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total amount:
-$25.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.73 USD
Net amount:
-$24.27 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
Sep 28, 2011
Time:
18:11:02 PDT
Pending until Tuesday, October 4, 2011 What's this?
Your refund will be pending for 3-5 business days until it clears.

Subject:
You have sent $24.27 USD to Joseph McDonald with PayPal
Note:
Have a good day.

MY OWN MISTAKE???

Read your PM's....

I told you in the BEGINNING....If it's not in the picture, It's not included.

You are such an asshat.
I asked about the gasket between the block and the cooler. Not the bolt and bolt o'ring. I was under the impression you were somewhat of a decent person and would make the absense of the bolt & o'ring understood)

Read my P.Ms ? O.K, lets read the P.Ms. They are big cluster ###### but lets review what we can and make a decision on whos right and whos wrong. One more thing something is fishy about these P.Ms I sent you a additional message thats not even in my in-box any longer. And just to be COMPLETELY HONEST these messages are rearranged in the order they were communicated because of the messy order in which they were sent to and from each other (I maybe to blame on this?) but I could not copy and paste or these would make no sense to the readers. Here we go.
In order
Originally Posted by Spdrcer34
I posted the pic in the thread

Originally Posted by chevyh8ter
Just wondering if the cooler shipped ?
I figured you had not signed in.
Did Paypal take out any fees ?
Also, does the cooler have a rubber seal/gasket between the block ? I didn't see one in the picture is why I ask.
THANKS

Posted by Spdrcer34

I literally just saw that you paid on Sunday, or Monday...

It will go out Friday (8/19) A.M.

I didn't look for one...so if the pic doesn't have one, It was sent as pictured...I will look for one, and throw it in an envelope if I find it.

Ryan

Posted by chevyh8ter

Its o.k., not a problem !

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyh8ter
Hello Spdrcer34,
I bought the 97 Explorer oil cooler from you.
However, I need the bolt and gaskets in order to use it. I tried to get the pieces from Ford but they don't sell them seperate.
If you can locate these pieces that would be awesome.
1) Bolt that holds the cooler to the engine block.
2) The mounting bolt gasket/ o'ring (small)
3) (Large) o'ring gasket that sandwiches between the cooler and the engine block.
Thanks for your help.

I just found the bolt the other day....it has the small o-ring on it. As for the large O-ring, I didn't see it.

I would suggest going to a place like wal-mart, and try different sized oil filters, and see if the gasket from one of them fits the piece I sent you.

Send me your address again, and I can get the bolt on it's way to you.

Ryan

**#3 **
My message was erased by me because the P.M box was confusing. I wanted to clear the message box. But to sum up what I said, I asked if he has shipped the missing pieces. This was his reply.

...Sorry....

I totally forgot about it.

I will get it out tomorrow. I work next door to a Post Office.

Ryan

This message is missing for some reason but I got no response after you had log in and replied to multiple theads.

My message missing again and you did not respond until I made this public. However, the title is still present in the P.M box which reads:
"Are you going to send the oil cooler bolt and o'ring ? "

Your response:
No. I am not.

I am done with dealing with this. I sent it out. And it got returned to me, in a damaged envelope. I issued you a refund. I'm done.

Ryan

Now thats posted and we both know the truth. Do you expect me to be a gentleman ? :thumbdwn:

I am out the money of shipping of the cooler, and the shipping of the bolt, (that admittedly didn't make all they way to your home) THEN I refunded you your WHOLE amount. Why are you still complaining?

People, please remember that the posts in Transaction feedback are only supposed to be between a seller and a buyer. If you are not directly involved in the transaction the posts will be deleted per the rules listed in the sticky at the top of the forum.

I am out the money of shipping of the cooler, and the shipping of the bolt, (that admittedly didn't make all they way to your home) THEN I refunded you your WHOLE amount. Why are you still complaining?

I'm not Spdrcer34. Thanks for the refund. Sorry things didn't work out.
Good luck in the future.
Out!

Let's recap....

I took a picture of the part I sold him for $25.00.

I sent him the part I took a picture of, at a cost of about $12.00

He received the part.

He asked about additional parts.

I sent out 2 of the 3 additional parts, at NO extra charge, costing another $2.00.

The package was returned to me, after getting damaged in shipping.

I refunded 100% of his money....I am the one that is out....I no longer have the MAIN part. And I am out about $14.00 for shipping.

Can this thread be deleted now?

Ryan

Back