BigMac's Expo stuck in the mud... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

BigMac's Expo stuck in the mud...

I warned him when he got stuck that I was going to post this here, lol...
So I told him he probably wouldn't make it through, this stuff was deep and very stoppable... But since I was there to pull him out he decided to try it(good for him) lol... well yeah, he got stuck, plowed some mud and got pulled out. All in all a good time for everyone... Except maybe my Ex who had to work a little hard.... ;)

21207Brians_ex_in_mud.jpg

21207brians_ex_in_mud3.jpg

21207brians_ex_in_mud_2.jpg

21207brians_ex_2.jpg

SO I had to pull him out...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

general x said:
My moment happened when i needed to get my high lift out of the rear seat area of my 4 door......I never closed the door and you know i was using the jack to get unstuck. The muds been their for about 3 weeks now:)

It's clean up time when I'm really happy I have the XL, I just use the pressure washer on everything, including the inside of the doors. Just try and avoid the speaker and your good. If I'd stop wheelin with the windows open, or get some flares, I'd be alot better off.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

holy crap!!!!! thats awsome!!!! looks like a blast!

there is nothing sexier than a chick with a big truck, that can actually drive it!!!!!

FordLover said:
It's clean up time when I'm really happy I have the XL, I just use the pressure washer on everything, including the inside of the doors. Just try and avoid the speaker and your good. If I'd stop wheelin with the windows open, or get some flares, I'd be alot better off.

I got the XLT *Sigh*....Wait! my rear speakers dont even work!!! I just got to dodge the window upper thingy. I guess ill try hosing the door off to see if it works. YES the mud is STILL there :bounce:

general x said:
I just got to dodge the window upper thingy. :bounce:
LOL!!! Sounds like something I would say..... :)

they have names?!? lol

gotta be careful leaning out the window or door and hitting the gas while stuck in the mud. you could end up looking like me:
Dead Link Removed

ok, so thats not how it happened. but ive still hit myself in the face with lots of crap doing that. most people only make that mistake once. i dont consider it a proper wheeling trip without a broken nose.

dammit the good women are always taken :D

Not any more....

what your free now?

maybe i should take a trip to WA :D

lol....

I live closer, race ya there! :D

SnowExploder said:
Not any more....

LOL, that was quick... sounds like one of my relationships.

:bounce: Meh... ****'ll buff out....
:thumbsup:

Any discussion on truck claws I don't wanna waste money and the vide are very convincing???

Back