• Register Today It's free!

black floor mats

dannyb420

Reaction score
City, State
Cleveland, Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
'04 XLT
looking for some black floor mats. not some thin janky ones but some thicker ones that hopefully arent too expensive? any suggestions?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i got the husky liners from performance products. they were about 150 for front and rear i think, but they save my interior big time. when i go snowboarding, they catch all the snow and salt and crap, then i take em out and wash em with a wash mitt when i wash my truck.

I got some thick black rubber floor mats from autozone for like $15 They are all black with deep ridges, the got the blue Ford oval and small white letters that say the best never rest.:D

Im looking for some black carpeted floor mats.
my interior is tan but the console and steering wheel is blac so I thgink that the black will match well

thats what i have, tan interior with black console and stuff. i got carpeted black mats from walmart for like ten bucks and honestly they are real nice. for the front and back and they have big nubs on the back so they stay right in place. i was gonna pay a lot for the expensive rubber ones from A&A OR SOMETHIN BUT THESE LOOK JUST AS NICE.

black mats

thanks for the suggestion I just got back from wallmart with tehm and they do look great.

there ya go, and you didn't even have to get a loan to buy those real expensive rubber ones! j/k

Back