• Register Today It's free!

Body Kits?

S~Writer

Reaction score
City, State
Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 explorer sport
Anyone know any good body kits for the sport explorer you know cause i don`t like that thing it has on the bottom you know where the fog lights go and stuff is like beach color right under grill i wanna take that off or either paint it black anyone know any good body kits or website that i can look up???

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

There are a couple of airdamns available from explorerexpress but that's about it. Do a search and you'll come up with some info. Also grammar is our friend. :)

sectionstreet.jpg

And after buying a kit, you may not wanna post pictures of your X on this site :D

When are you going to get that painted, Section? Primer sucks! :(

it is not primer, it is second place silver

i've offered before to make front bumpers, side skirts and rollpans for anyone interested.

if you really want a more tasteful kit than that one let me know and if i have some time we may be able to work something out. (not in the next 5 weeks though)

How much would you charge for a full kit? Do you have any photo's of the kit?

i hope i'm ok in putting this on here-

before when i tried to offer rollpans and NO ONE BOUGHT ONE i was going to give Rick a cut, so if your a mod i'll give Rick the same cut % wise as i was gong to then so don't erase it.

here are some pictures- (keep in mind its constantly changing for the better as well- i'm redong the rollpan and front bumper into a new shape right now in fact) and yours will be the way you want them, not necessarily as they are on my truck.

Attachments

• bk5.JPG
    bk5.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 1,845
  • bk9.JPG
    bk9.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 1,826
  • bk1.JPG
    bk1.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,837

looking for a 2005 sport trac adrenalin concept body kit

you mention body kit and the curb crawlers come out of the wood work! :bsnicker:

Back