• Register Today It's free!

Bought my First X TOday!!!

DannyDynamite

Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 XLT
Well now Im a explorer owner lol. Finally. I just put money down on a 1996 Explorer XLT. Red with Tan Leather interior all pwr. But its 4x2 dont matter much to me. I got it for $5000 with 75,000 miles. I have this picture from the dealers site but once I get it will have better pics.
709124409.152761771.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congrats!! That looks pretty nice!

Nice, man! You're fine with 4x2. Good deal at $5 grand.

Where are you in Brooklyn? I work in the Canarsie area. Corner of avenue D and Bank street. If you're close check me out. I got a tan Explorer parked in the lot. :)

Nice X you got there, if you need help with anything just let me know and I can give you a hand. Im sure X-Factor can help you out also. But he is a streeter, so he can only do so much:p

All 3 of us could get together and we let him decide- streeter or off-road. ;)

Good buy! Welcome to the site!

good deal on a good looking truck dude, good job:)

Thanks alot guys..Yeah We should all meet up, I have some mods in mind but I was thinking of just making it into a pimpmobile lol..I live in the Bay Ridge part of brooklyn. Would be great to meet some people with the same interests..

Originally posted by DannyDynamite
I was thinking of just making it into a pimpmobile lol..
Pimpmobile?!?! You are on your own Danny Boy. ;) :D

Holy Crap, I live in Bay Ridge also. Right next to the Verrazano.

Are u,...Cool u in the Ft. Hamilton Army Base or something?

ohh...yes a 96..my fav year of X's..and you know that tan color is very rare..only used in 95-96..lol

you payed a little more then me..but mine was a family thing..lol

ok cool....umm what does the usuall xlt model include.....

the crappy consol,cloth,non power seat's ect..so you got a pretty nice one

Yo- DannyDynamite. I found out today that one of your friends is a co-worker of mine- Tom B. I found out from him that your real name is really Anthony. From DannyDYNAMITE to Anthony. :D Small world. :)

Damn! double click submit = double post. :(

yeah we figured that out last nite in the car. They are two very scary clowns beware!

Clowns, hehe... I guess you're right about that. :D But I heard Dennis is like the James T of Ford Probe Forum. It's cool to be able to see his awesome '93 probe at the parking lot all day. :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back