• Register Today It's free!

Bronco II lifting issues

AJBronco

Reaction score
City, State
Jasper, Tn
Year, Model & Trim Level
1990 Bronco II
I've installed a 2" leveling kit on my 1990 Bronco II. Didn't want to go much more because of the roll over issues. The 2" kit allowed the camber adjustment to be where the front end shop can't align it. I have search everywhere for pivot axle drop brackets for the 2". I've been able to find them for a 4" to 6" lift but nothing less. Does anyone have any suggestions or know where I can get these brackets?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just put in camber bushings with the proper degree. I'm surprised the shop didn't know this or suggest it.

All You need is the Proper Camber Adjustment Bushings , I put 2" Skyjacker coils on my Navajo - same suspension style and it will need the camber bushings as well , I have a 3" body lift and the 2" Suspension and if you leave your sway bars connected you will not have any rollover issues . Not sure what you read or was told by someone , but plenty of people on here have lifted vehicles and no rollover issues minus accidents .

I'm lifted about 4 and it drives just fine, one of the mods on here Heath had a 2nd gen that must have been lifted 8", sas on d44 w ARB's front and rear, it felt tall but never so much as lifted a tire, and I talked him into some hairy situations lol

2* dual angle camber bushings.

Here's the part number:

2* dual angle camber bushings.

SuperLift suspension systems # 1120

Back