Spas

Explorer addict
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
North East, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Sport
Okay, new thread! So, who's up for heading up to the All-Ford nationals in Carlisle, PA this year? See the Mustangs and the Merkurs (lol)....and the Mustangs....

Does anybody want to ENTER the Explorers, or do we just want to park together outside the gates and look around? I imagine that Carlisle would have no problem with hosting an "Explorer pen" for us over in the SUV and Truck section (they seem to be a little slow on attractions this year-anybody else notice?). Maybe they can bill it as 'America's favorite SUV' or somesuch, I don't know. Would you guys be willing to show your trucks on a set day?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think we would be up for going to Carslile. Not sure about showing the truck, but up for going.

no that i got my x all done im going to carslile and i should have it under coated by then.... actully a bunch of us were going up and i only live about 2 1/2 hours away..... i could show you guys some awesome hotels.... i was looking at carslile schedule for this year and it looks like it would be killer... it would actully be ceaper to pay the one fee an actully enter your X if you were planning on staying the weekend... rather then pay for everyday.... i think it would be cool to all get together up there.... think any of the other ecx would wanna go?

Anybody know anything about a group rate or anything?

if you get more than 15 i think they will consider you a group or club... which gets you discount....

if I dont sell my truck by then im taking it... I went last yea and didnt see a single explorer :(

explorer.jpg

I know- I really dont want to sell it!!!! I love my truck to death..... but I have why to many toys!

I am now really into mustangs and have 2 that i dump all my money into. My pickup is also getting tired and old and I travel to maine alot snowmobiling. I would really like to order a new 2003 f-250 power stroke, 6" lift, 38" SS tires, with a banks turbo upgrade!!

so in order to do all that my X must go. If I keep it im just going to be pouring more money into it and more power and end up breaking something- lol.....

because I do have more plans for it- 331ci stroker, AFR heads, intercooled blower.... and it would happen if i kept it- lol... i have no control... i love cars(and trucks)

Well, that sucks :mattmoon: !! I personally would get rid of the old truck and make the Explorer my new snowmobile, but that's me ;)

I hope you don't sell it before the show-it would look awesome in the Explorer pen (assuming we can get one).

On tha subject, can I get a positive head count of who's going, and who wants to enter their Explorer?

I'm soo there if I can get a hotel booked.

Okay, Question #2:

Who wants to ENTER their X in the show? I can enter mine, but I'll only be up there for one day, probably Saturday.

spas i will think i should enter it like this?Dead Link Removed
but seriously i will enter though....

Oh man, if ya'll are entering, I've got to too now, looks like I'll be racking up some charges on the credit card to get the new bumper and airdam on in time (I just placed an order for Edlebrock IAS shocks and the X Spec swaybars from EE).

LMAO, Karol! Yeah, sure! You and Jeff can be representing the mud half of the EcX and Dasfrem and I will take on the sporty half (joking). But I bet yours would be the only muddy vehicle there ;)

ooooooop! My bad...I got your name confused with Karol's for a second (you both have EB Explorer in your names) :rolleyes: sorry! I need some sleep!

Still, I say bring it muddy! Give everybody a taste of what an Explorer can do!

its ok ... but ill be there... i dont live to far from there....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am PLANNING on going unless something changes. But I will probably only be there staurday as well, cause sunday im heading over to york for the HOT ROD show-

later

Back