Centaurus For Sale | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Centaurus For Sale

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Where are you located?

Better hurry if you are going!

You guys gonna get that weird stuff called "snow" soon.

This little "swamp boy" is allergic to that stuff!

I'm looking to replace my 93 XLT. I really like it but my old knees can't take shifting that 5-speed anymore. Is your X lowered or is that stock height for 2WD?

OK, thanks!

Nice, that is a cool truck, I missed it when you got it in the Spring.

BTW, do you have any of the EAA 122 air filters? I had looked for them last year for my two stock vehicles, and found out Amsoil quit making stock sized air filters. I love the one I put in my V6 truck, but I'd like one for my spare too. GLWTS,

Thanks Don

I have one eaa122 on the truck and two more in the box but I don't want to let go of them as you know they're hard to get now.

But, if you were to buy the Centaurus I would have no choice but to give them all to you along with a box of new-old-stock parts. :D

It's nice but I have a corral of vehicles that needs to be parred down a lot. I have four in my driveway, two in the garage, one on the street, and one at my dad's house. I'm way over my limit.

It's nice but I have a corral of vehicles that needs to be parred down a lot. I have four in my driveway, two in the garage, one on the street, and one at my dad's house. I'm way over my limit.

Yeah, but do you have a Centaurus??

:D

My dad wishes he had one of my cars in his yard, not two....

Back