cgriffin's new girlfriend! | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

cgriffin's new girlfriend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

how much is the back bumper without the tire carrier??? i am currently working on my little truck right now and you just had to show me some more stuff i want, lmao....

this is like $270

EDIT this is the front $

What happen to the white prerunner stuff you had that you got off pirate?:confused:

Will it fit or have to be fabbed?

Ok now I have another? In mounting coilovers do I need to mount them vertical? Can I mount them on an angle; the reason is asking am I found these coil mounts, I am going to run a full width D44.

As some of you guys know i used to live in Vegas, and was in town for the fight last night. I found this in the paper this morning, it has 4:56 gears and is locked.

you need to mount them on an angle if you want a soft ride and alot of extension. Those mounts are the ones I was gonna use for my shocks but it didnt work out.

I would say unless your planning on using those same link mounts you should just build your own. Or you could try and just get the center section if thats what you really want, disk brakes for a 9" can be found for $100 so its not that much of a selling point (to me anyways) However, even with the 5.0 I would consider going lower than 4.56's I have 5.13's and I wish it was lower.

i like, so did you get it???....by the way, i lived there from 86-97....i bet we crossed paths...

you need to mount them on an angle if you want a soft ride and alot of extension. Those mounts are the ones I was gonna use for my shocks but it didnt work out.

I would say unless your planning on using those same link mounts you should just build your own. Or you could try and just get the center section if thats what you really want, disk brakes for a 9" can be found for $100 so its not that much of a selling point (to me anyways) However, even with the 5.0 I would consider going lower than 4.56's I have 5.13's and I wish it was lower.

I'm not going to link it, going to cut the link mounts off and run leafs.

i like, so did you get it???....by the way, i lived there from 86-97....i bet we crossed paths...

Yeah mabey i worked for Byrd Underground, then started my own bussiness, Straitline Construction.

I wouldnt even bother then unless you really want those gears and lockers and its a helluva deal. You dont need the truss at all. And like I said, disk brakes are a cinch and 4.56's sound a little low for me. What locker is in it?

I wouldnt even bother then unless you really want those gears and lockers and its a helluva deal. You dont need the truss at all. And like I said, disk brakes are a cinch and 4.56's sound a little low for me. What locker is in it?

4:56 are good for 35's I thought, and its go a Detroit locker in it.

i used to run a company that owned g&s steel...we also used to own the sand drags and mx trac in boulder and then we moved it to where the nascar track is now, next to the bull ring...i ran around with mikon construction and maui-one...straightline sounds familiar from track work...

i used to run a company that owned g&s steel...we also used to own the sand drags and mx trac in boulder and then we moved it to where the nascar track is now, next to the bull ring...i ran around with mikon construction and maui-one...straightline sounds familiar from track work...

Yes we did a lot of the wet utillitys for LVMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back