Cha-Ching! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Cha-Ching!

Here are a few of my not so smooth moves.

View

View

View

View

View

I guess I shouldn't have hit the gas so hard, dug myself in pretty good..... Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey Matt, I still haven't recieved my royalty check from you for using all those pictures. ;)

man....who took those!! they got my fat ass in there!! were gonna have to see about that.....hmm....

matt, did you figure out what you are going to do about the lack of trim on there?

2001ExpSport I think you need a better spotter, or at least stay out of the mud! It's nice to see you're using your Explorer though.

Kampy, I sent the check yesterday. Is $15,000($3,000 per picture) enough?

Scott, sent you a check for $5,000 for the use of your fat ass. You'l be happy to know I found a SKID PLATE for my tank.

Some how I got a better price on the rocker($114 instead of $156) at a different dealer and put everything back on. I contemplated Herculiner and it was a good idea. Only problem was the way the body is molded, it has indentations where the rockers go so I would've needed about 10 coats to bring it out and I don't feel like f-ing with it. I'll just be more careful and stay away from the tubes until I get my 3" installed.

I also found out why they were coming off in the first place. On my first trip the nerf bars popped out all the locking pin in the bottoms of the rockers which prevents them from sliding up and off of the clips...blah, blah, blah....you get the idea.

Robert, both riffman and Kampy were my spotters and look what happened to my truck. Dead Link Removed

[Edited by 2001ExpSport on 12-17-2000 at 08:45 AM]

Maybe you could return the favor the next time you spot for them :p

Back