Check out my new A/C panel! *pic and link to more pics* | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Check out my new A/C panel! *pic and link to more pics*

Black magic does this sticker make the lights blue on the ac panel?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

RoadEnforcer Yes, the replacement "Sticker" has blue translucent layer for the blue light up. I don't think you can change it out at all. I guess you could look more and maybe find white with green lit areas. It still looks better or different than stock.

Black Magic

Very nice install and I love the TV set up and the gauges look real good and why did you do that and why did you do this and why are you doing that. Yep, kids are curious on everything:D

black magic would you happen to have the site where you bought it from laying around?

u know his username on EBAY? how much did u pay? are they quality? or kinda cheep looking... and how was he as a seller? ship fast? thanks a lot

That is his ebay userid, Quality was first class, they are NuImage parts. Shippig was fast and he was frendly. I wanted them before a show and asked him to ship before the auction was over they were at my door step.:cool:

he told me 31.99 for the sticker.... thats kinda harsh dont you think?

I guess his price went up a little I paid like 20 for the sticker and 5 for shipping. It is not just a "Sticker" it is like 3-4 mils thick plastic. Quality is good!

Back