Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Colorado Color Run 09/2018

Discussion in 'Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion' started by WormsExplorer, November 14, 2017.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    ?

What dates in Sept Do you all want? Let us know what weeks you would like for the gathering.

Poll closed January 11, 2018.
    1. 09/01 - 09/08

66.7%
    2. 09/08 - 09/15

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    3. 09/15 - 09/22

33.3%
    4. 09/22 - 09/29

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. Spudhut

Spudhut US Navy Submariner Elite Explorer

Media:
      Albums:
      City, State:
      Bentonville, AR
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      1997 Explorer Sport - 4x4
      Callsign:
      KG5SPB
      Beautiful photos. I will probably have to watch via internet on this one. Maybe something could be drummed in and around the Arkansa, Missouri, Tennessee up for us Southern Folk in the future :)

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. traveler

traveler Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

Media:
      Albums:
      City, State:
      Mesa
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2000 EB Explorer 5.0
      I did all the math last night and had pretty much decided to stay at KOA and leave the camper behind, using the big tent that Greg put on permanent loan to me. The camper reduces my fuel mileage from 15 to 10, and (worse case scenario) would be one more thing I'd have to pay to have towed back if something went wrong with the Explorer. I'm told the tent actually has two rooms so if there is an individual that wants to go and needs a place to stay, let me know.