Cool Blue lights any good? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Cool Blue lights any good?

Just wondering if the Cool Blues are any good and if they make that big of dif. The PIAA's are a little out of my price range for now. Are these Blues worth the money ($25)?
Thanks,

Mike

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

cool blues

Mike, I dont' have 'em yet, but I'm getting them soon. The cool look I think is enough to get them :cool:, and from vehicles I've seen with them they do look brighter and/or clearer. A friend of mine modifies rice burners and he swares by blues.:smoke:

Cool Blues are seriously COOL

I just bought the cool blues....9004 for my '93. They appear much brighter and more clear than the stock...It is worth the price!!

Yeah, the blue is cool alright! I had when I had my '92...I got mine at Pep Boys. Anybody have or seen the gold lights??? I agree with the PIAA Superwhites..the 9007 type. Not worth that money!

I have the cool blues, the type you can get at the big chain stores.... Not too cool at all. If you're going to do anything, go to an import racing shop and ask for xenons. My friend put them in his mustang which uses the same 9004 style bulb as ours, put them next to eachother and I was glad I got my bulbs for free.

Xenon's

Are those Xenon's blue or super white..I'm not sure..I saw a pair of Xenon's on E-bay for about $20.00, new I think. Think they were 9004's. Any thoughts?

Back