P1000241.jpg

P1000240.jpg

P1000239.jpg

Have to fill the crack now
P1000238.jpg

P1000235.jpg

P1000236.jpg

P1000237.jpg

The rear tires don't look centered because I still have a zero rate add a leaf that locates my axle back 1.5". I'll be pulling that out when I do the shackle flip.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

awesome man... alot of hours but looks great so far!

wow, that looks really good. keep it up

Lowered the rear ride height to better match the front.
S4032849.jpg

S4032844.jpg

Ya I know it's rusty
S4032843.jpg

S4032845.jpg

I moved the bracket back so that I had a better shackle angle
S4032846.jpg

S4032847.jpg

Sits perfectly
Now I need to find springs that give the same height and then remove the blocks.
S4032856.jpg

That last picture is great! The stance of the truck, how the tires fit in the fenders, how the body lines continue through the fenders...it just looks awesome. :thumbsup:

It's getting there. Just need to tweek the front some, finish the fenders and get some paint on it. I'll be working OT on getting the rear bumper done. Since doing the flip I moved the rear bracket back to the end of the frame. I could make some brackets to mount the bumper back on but I'd rather just get the new one made.

Here is what I have so far.
rearbump3.jpg

Couple of updates

Time to get into the cowl area and seal it up.

Bye bye ****s...I meen slots.

P1000343.jpg

P1000346.jpg

Sealed the seams.
P1000344.jpg

Better:cool:
P1000351.jpg

89-90 cowl?

Man thing looks awesome definatley one of a kind :) Nice work!
shackle flip on a BII is only possible with a body lift I see LOL
Hows the rear flex?

89-90 cowl?

Man thing looks awesome definatley one of a kind :) Nice work!
shackle flip on a BII is only possible with a body lift I see LOL
Hows the rear flex?

Yse it's the 89-90 cowl. I prefer it over the older one as it lets less Junk get into the cowl duct and start composting.

I've seen the shackle flip done on a B2 without bodylift. My body lift I have is just a 1.25".

Rear flex is not hampered upon. I do need to install bump stops now. Under hard articulation the horn from the block is within 1/4" of hitting frame. Plenty of tire clearance. Droop suffered a tad, but not enough to be a consern. I need to get some updated trail pictures.

what a poser ;-)

hmmmm....so lets see. long travel and full fiberglass fenders. so what do you call your truck? rockcrawler, prerunner? oh no wait, b2's prefer to be called "mudd boggers" ;)

hmmmm....so lets see. long travel and full fiberglass fenders. so what do you call your truck? rockcrawler, prerunner? oh no wait, b2's prefer to be called "mudd boggers" ;)
Mud bogger no. This thing has only seen mud once or twice since I built it.

It's kinda a multipurpose crawler/runner.

Should have some more fender updates tonight with a short bumpy video.

prerunners run a race course
Bii's are all around trail machines IMO, mud, snow, rocks, dirt, gravel, sand, snow, he's setup for all of it

The best part about a BII is they are so fun to drive, you can do a U turn in 1.5 lanes

prerunners run a race course
Bii's are all around trail machines IMO, mud, snow, rocks, dirt, gravel, sand, snow, he's setup for all of it

The best part about a BII is they are so fun to drive, you can do a U turn in 1.5 lanes

That was the goal for the rig was to be an allround do anything wheeler.

I was reviewing some of the video that was taken Yesterday and from outside it doesn't look that rough but tell you it was sure as hell rough in the cab.

I was doing some high speed blasting through the stubble out in the field. Going across the stubble was worse than a washboard road. But it sure handled good and didn't feel like it was going to kick out at all. Only things suffered were the breather hose for my trans came loose and was dragging on the ground and my clamp broke at the muffler.

I think it's time to build an engine cage to support the shock towers, I bet they were moving and flexing like a wet noodle.

Hope to get the videos up tonight. Youtube was doing upgrades last night.

Some more updates.

2.5" exhaust, but I need to fix the leaks at the header collectors:mad:

P1000372.jpg

Rear flexed out. Need to install some bump stops.:rolleyes:
P1000358.jpg

P1000359.jpg

Got some more done to the front fenders. One coat of Primer, Need to get a couple m ore on and then fill the pin holes, and they should be ready for paint.

P1000369.jpg

P1000370.jpg

P1000371.jpg

what color do you think youll end up painting it?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back