• Register Today It's free!

Custom bumpers done

freezerlunik

Reaction score
City, State
BC, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 Explorer Sport mt
I lucked out with a fabricator guy I found through BC 4x4 group. It took us 3 fitting sessions and a couple of tweaks, but I think both bumpers came out really well in the end.

I was looking to replace the ruined front bumper (the stock bumper took out a BMW that cut into a traffic circle in front of me). I don't wheel enough to justify a winch bumper, but have been in a few situations where I wished for receivers and extraction points on both ends. I was also looking for a more "shaved" look.

XD8qc7G.jpg

Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/K4cMz

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I like them. They look beefy but blend well nice with the body.

That's really nice looking. Are those corners rounded off? That's a good job.

Cayman Green rules, by the way. But I may be biased.

Very nice! Nice X too, good looking for Canada's weather.

Are those corners rounded off?
Yes, rounded out on the front retracing the body, and went with a bit more square look in the back as somehow the rear looked ...obese? with rounded out, vertical corners on the back -- so we went for a more of the geometrical/Iron Cross style.

I lucked out with a fabricator guy I found through BC 4x4 group. It took us 3 fitting sessions and a couple of tweaks, but I think both bumpers came out really well in the end.

I was looking to replace the ruined front bumper (the stock bumper took out a BMW that cut into a traffic circle in front of me). I don't wheel enough to justify a winch bumper, but have been in a few situations where I wished for receivers and extraction points on both ends. I was also looking for a more "shaved" look.

XD8qc7G.jpg

Gallery: 2017-07
Who built these? I am from bc looking for a good custome guy

Back