Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

For Sale Dana 44 Axle set $100

Discussion in 'Auto & Truck Parts For Sale' started by bronchole, March 7, 2018.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. bronchole

bronchole Driveway flexing! Elite Explorer

Media:
      Albums:
      City, State:
      Los Angeles, CA
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      1997 & 2005 Mounty
      Callsign:
      KI6MCO
      This is a pair of stock axle shafts in good condition. They came out of a 1979 Ford Bronco so they should fit any full size F150 Dana 44 ½ ton or Bronco application. They have 19 spline ends on the stub axle which is normal for most stock Dana 44 applications. These were removed from the axle and have been stored inside my Garage.

You are going to have to motivate me monetarily if you want me to deal with shipping these pigs. I am located in the NW corner of the San Fernando Valley (Chatsworth), in Los Angeles. I occasionally make trips to Goleta California and Las Vegas.

20180306_202756.jpg

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.