• Register Today It's free!

Dealer Survey?

Lucille

Reaction score
City, State
NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer XLT '11
Did you all fill out the dealer survey you received after your purchase? Mine is still sitting here somewhere in kitchen. They kind of made a big deal about completing it and giving all 'top' marks. I'm waiting to fill it out because my crossbars (which came separately) arrived with a piece cracked, and my dealer has yet to address this.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I waited, because I needed a chance for the dealer to make something right. They did, and they are getting all perfect marks from me.

Dealers are (or should be) very concerned with these. Anything less than perfect is considered a fail.

Yes, I filled mine out. My salesman told me if I filled it out with all top marks and brought it in, he'd give me another free full tank of gas. He was going to get top marks anyways, so the gas is just an added bonus for me.

Filled mine out and gave all excellent marks. As stated they made a very big deal of asking me to do that because anything less would be considered a failure by Ford Motor Company.
Was glad to do it because they went out of their way to sell us our X.

wow - I didn't give my dealer "top marks" - we felt rushed, the rear wiper on the vehicle didn't work (wiring harness wasn't connected, and a couple of other minor bugs. I don't think the surveys are a valuable measure if the dealer can buy a perfect score with a tankful of gas, free Coke, etc. I've mentioned before, this is my first American car in about a decade, and I'm appalled at how far behind the multiple Ford dealerships I've been to are compared to Toyota, Nissan, Honda, and Porsche (who also do surveys, btw).

I won't be giving perfect marks regardless of what they say or bribe me with. Between them telling me the inflatable seatbelts were canceled for 2011 (got it added 3 weeks after I ordered) and my salesman has yet to respond to my email I sent him over a month ago.

I should have listened to myself and not ordered from this dealership. I HATE the sales staff with a passion, LOVE the service dept. Figured I'd bite my tongue and buy where I'm getting serviced... NEVER again.

I never gave full marks either. My windshield was cracked(from the dealer washbay incident) and when I picked up the ex they never had my DVDs installed, they forgot I even ordered them????

I get this at very dealer, "please give us full marks ". Why don't you spend as much time pleading with your customers for full marks and try and earn them..?

I was satisfied with my service and the dealer is trying to make it right(still Jo replacement windshield). And I gave them mostly full marks but I don't think they deserved across the board..

Back