Different Kind of before and after.... | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Different Kind of before and after....

exactly!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by Crankcase
The funny part is...I can clean it up if I want....so if you pad too much...the axe comes down....:D

Oh yeah!? well! if i delete all my previous posts then you cant clean mine up! what then tough guy?! :D

Woohoo another pad for me!

Originally posted by Doug
Oh yeah!? well! if i delete all my previous posts then you cant clean mine up! what then tough guy?! :D

Woohoo another pad for me!
Beat you to it.....;)

Yes, that was a post pad.
GONE!

Man, I've been on here since the beginning of 2000 almost everyday, hell, even when I was out of the country I was still checking it and I'm still under 1000 posts. I guess I'm the quiet type or something.

pad + 1

Originally posted by Crankcase
Beat you to it.....;)

GONE!

NO! YOU DIDNT!

Matt? you quiet? i don't beleive it. Maybe your typing skills just aren't up to par. :p

Yeah, I guess I'm not quiet at all, but rather just lazy when it comes to posting. I'll look at a thread and be like "eh, someone's already kinda said what I was going to say, why bother re-typing that, my fingers hurt"

That, and useally when I have a question, by the time I've finished typing it, I've found the soulution on my own so I just don't bother pressing "post" For every post I've made, there's another half written one I never sent off.

Pad

And s#!t, you'd think I'd get around to updating my avitar, it's over 2 years old I think. That truck doen't look like that at all anymore, oh well, who cares.

cough, cough, pad

Damn Matt, I think you just posted more now than you have in the past month!

Damn Matt, I think you just posted more now than you have in the past month!

I think thats true!!

add another for me :D

So thats how you all get posts, talking to yoursleves over and over again in posts! jeeze.

ttt. hahha

__---waste of post---__

This is getting immature.....oh wait....:fart:

Random pads will disapear...here is another one:

Originally posted by IAmTodd
I Guess...
:shoot: :D

beerpull.gif

I saw everyone else having so much fun padding...

Cheers! :D

I'm w/you Matt! I've been around a long time but everytime I wanna post someone's already said it! Oh well, at least i learn what i need to know! Peace out fellas!

Great!

Another thread that is only here to boost your post number.

I can't believe you guys do this.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It's so childish to do this kind of thing.

Back