Different Kind of before and after.... | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Different Kind of before and after....

Anyway they were all blondes.

that kinda verifies it - fäbodjäntan is a swedish classic.

however that previous pic looks totally canadian. :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by nweibley
Probably something more like this:
000_car_group6.jpg

I want to know why you would have that pic at all Nate...:D.

Nah, Swedish **** is legendary in Scandanavia (or the rest of hte world for that matter!).

I think all the people from sweden would know each other... I mean come on. I know everyone in the US - why shouldn't they know everyone from their country?

Originally posted by hydroxy
I think all the people from sweden would know each other... I mean come on. I know everyone in the US - why shouldn't they know everyone from their country?

Well, there are only 11 million Swedes. Then again, my home country of Norway only has 4.5 million residents, so I know everyone at least twice. :p

WTF does Fabodjantan mean anyway?

it kinda translates to "the barn gal" :rolleyes:

this thread is soon qualifying for "exploring EVERYTHING under the sun" :D

Originally posted by dan swedish man
this thread is soon qualifying for "exploring EVERYTHING under the sun" :D

You dont say ....it has gotten weird to say the least...LOL

I was gonna close it or move it to Everything Under the Sun long ago, but parts of it just got too funny :D

Just so I can fit into this thread I guess ill just say something random like "I light fires":D

3000 posts in 3 years. That averages out to 1000 posts a year, or just under 3 posts every single day of the year. That's pretty sad.

Originally posted by DocVijay
3000 posts in 3 years. That averages out to 1000 posts a year, or just under 3 posts every single day of the year. That's pretty sad.

Yeah, that's pretty sad. I get 1,000 in a month! :D

Originally posted by DocVijay

Umm check out the picture again....I ONLY had 499 on Aug 4, 02.....which means I gained 4501 in between then and this thread! LOL I wasted my first year......

(And probably my second too LOL)

Originally posted by GJarrett
I was gonna close it or move it to Everything Under the Sun long ago, but parts of it just got too funny :D

Hahaha, I figured you left it because you know what the feeling of having a thread get sidetracked like this...:D;)

well my before and after.... I'm about to average 1 post per day pretty soon... and considering that about 2 months ago I was averaging about .4 posts a day, I say that is pretty good =P

ok, maybe not yet - but one of these posts will put me over the edge...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back