• Register Today It's free!

ended up with 3 B2's

raylesk

Reaction score
City, State
Livingston NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
1990 Bronco II
I ended up with three with a plan to make 2 good ones. The white 89 will be a daily driver and backup plow truck in winter, the blue/gold 90 will be a dedicated plow truck with the back cut off and enclosed and the black 90 is a donor for the almost new jasper engine/trans, wheels ,tires, dana 35 front, trailer hitch etc. My plan is to install the jasper motor in the daily driver for now but I have a 5.0/trans and Baumann controller that I just removed from my volvo that will end up in it. White one has only 50k miles and is really nice although it doesn't look it in the pic. We took out the engine/trans/transfer/exhaust all in one piece today--its nice when you don't have to worry about damaging the donor!

Attachments

• 89b2dd.JPG
    89b2dd.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 442
  • 90plowb2.JPG
    90plowb2.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 436
  • 90donorb2.JPG
    90donorb2.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 441
  • donorenginetrans.JPG
    donorenginetrans.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 433

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i got a question for u...what are the numbers on your tfi intake...i need a comparison to my 86 bronco ll....i also have some information that people may or may not know if they swap out the stereo ...it messes up the wireing to the speed sensor loop and wont run...they are connected to the amplified speakers inthe rear so cut and splice will screw it up...youll need a PAC4D and a bypass harness and amp plugin capibbilities...

Not sure what you mean tfi intake numbers?

Nice..I believe you will not have a shortage of BII parts. :thumbsup::D

nice bronco 2s u got

Think my little bronco will handle it?

Attachments

• bronco2msx.JPG
    bronco2msx.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 352

Back