Englishtown in October

Tommy98016

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Sing Sing, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
98-016 XP8
Anybody interested in meeting up for the show and races ?

Saturday : 10/18 16th ANNUAL "FORDS AT ENGLISHTOWN" 12 Noon-8PM. Street muffled vehicles only.

Sunday :
10/19 16th ANNUAL "FORDS AT ENGLISHTOWN" 8AM-6PM. Heads Up Qualifying and Eliminations. 1/8 Mile Open. 5th Annual 1/8 Mile Jr. Dragster Halloween Bash on 1/8 Mile Track

http://www.etownraceway.com/

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'd be up for that if I'm still around, I live about 45 minutes from E-town and i know a couple other members on the board would be interested in going.

I'll be there...
Guys from out of state.. If my house still not sold on that weekend... feel free to stay in my crib.. ;) Rather than paying your motel room, we could use it for having lunch or dinner together.. How it sounds? :D

Hey Doug...
I just saw the pics on your My Truck link... Let me know if you're going Off Roading again.. I'll take a good pics for your X. I'm a Photographer... :cool:

I should be able to make it. It would be nice to finally meet some people off the board. E-towns only about 40 mins from my college so it should be doable.

I'll keep it in mind.

That's right about the time I move in to my new house guys. Maybe next year. How much is the entrance fee by the way?

i think to get into e-town as a spectator is $8 i dont know how much it is to race.

Originally posted by X-factor
That's right about the time I move in to my new house guys. Maybe next year. How much is the entrance fee by the way?

From what I remember it was less the $30 but I'll check into it and let everyone know.

If I do go, I would be just a spectator. I won't be participating on anything. So would that be $8 to get in and $30 for participating?

I called Race Way Park and they told me that a price to enter the show or race has not been finalized yet but will be in a week or so. I'll keep checking on it.

How many of us will come? Especially you guys from out of state... There is a big chance that we still living in the house by then.. So you guys shouldn't be worry looking/renting place to stay for the weekend.. Stay in my crib.. it's free... :p

m435tro....Thanks for the invite.

I know it might be hard for the out of staters to do both days so maybe we can pick just one.+

any imput ?

Originally posted by Tommy98016
m435tro....Thanks for the invite.

I know it might be hard for the out of staters to do both days so maybe we can pick just one.+

any imput ?

Well if that the case.. I guess come over on Saturday is the best time.. We could hangin' out on Saturday night.. checkin' out on Jersey girls..:cool: and spend the Sunday in Englishtown... Just an idea.. ;)

:D

bump

So, it looks like I'll be there with Doug and some other guys on Sunday.

Tommy, you still going?

Doug, you're going too?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back