Ever been to triangle beach in richmond, bc? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ever been to triangle beach in richmond, bc?

mechjames

Reaction score
City, State
Richmond, BC
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Explorer XLT
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tykYOWS7yE8

heres just an example of how big the park is. Theres a whole lot of room and even a lot of mud near the back end of the place (that was taken on just water on gravel.

I shall upload some pictures that i have taken later of different places at the beach there.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey where about is this triangle beach? I live in north van but I work in the River Rock theater, so I'm basically in Richmond everyday. Looks like it could be a decent lunch break/downtime spot to check out. If your bored there is another area like that on the north side of the lions gate bridge, litterally right below it. Worth checking out if your trying to kill time.

Allan

wow, i literally work down the street on river road, at don dickey supplies, west of the river rock parking lot.

triangle beach is behind silvercity at steveston highway and no 6 road. when it rains a lot of puddles form, and theres a bunch of mud. hills to climb also. just head down triangle road, through the gates (the city usually closes em at 10, but the gates broken i think, as i've been there later and its open.)

sometimes people spend the night there, as theres a few places for campfires.

through the gates (the city usually closes em at 10, but the gates broken i think, as i've been there later and its open.)

sometimes people spend the night there, as theres a few places for campfires.

yeah it's broken. i was there at two in the morning friday night. there was people leaving and there's cones around the gate. it's open pretty much 24H.

its a ****hole at times cause idiots leave beer boxes and old barbecues and crap.
im trying to get mechjames and our buddies to have a "triangle improvement day"... bring trucks, shovels, tools, etc. just get all the crap that burns, burnt, and get all the crap that doesnt burn, at least into a pile somewhere. take the shovels to get some of the nasty ruts and weeds out... find a way to bring water to make a mudhole and such. (hey, does anyone have a hot tub liner thats compatible with a 2002 sport trac? :p:)

but yeah, its about as good as flat-richmond gets for 4x4 country...

I will have to go check this place out next time I bring the ex to work. Could be a good way to spend a lunch break, unless I screw up and get stuck lol.

I'd be down for a "triangle improvement day". If you guys have some dates your thinking about this shoot them off to me. If I am not working(I have no set schedual, all depends what shows are on) I will deffinatly come help out.

Would be cool to finally meet some other explorer owners from Vancouver!

Allan, you ever head over there yet?

Back