Explorer Forum License Plate Frames !!! | Page 28 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorer Forum License Plate Frames !!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ohhh Kay!!!

girls, hold your panties on.

A big ol box of Frames should be here in around 3-5 weeks!!!

:party: sweeeet! Thanks Jon.

Probably put me down for x2 frames. $10/frame shipped? Maybe ship them with that gauge dimmer switch ($10) I was asking about awhile back?

Count me in for 4. Gunna tack a pair on my wife's Trailblazer, too. :exp:

The line starts here!!! First post updated!!!!!

001-4.jpg

Waiting patiently for the paypal to be set up!

:thumbsup: Ordered, and PM coming your way as well.

Knew you could be talked back into this :D

6 gone, 494 to go. :thumbsup:

In the event of a zombie apocalypse you could always fight them off with licence plate frames:scratch: Not sure how, but you have enough of them to do it.

In the event of a zombie apocalypse you could always fight them off with licence plate frames:scratch: Not sure how, but you have enough of them to do it.

I think I would pay good money to see that. :popcorn:

These are well made. Mine have lasted for years, and fit the plates perfectly. The white lettering has stood thru the tests of time and look as good as the day I received them. Worth the $$ !! :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mine are here already, thank you for the quick shipping, Jon. Quality is great, If I had a need for more I would buy more. Hell, maybe I will buy more later anyway.

Back