Explorerforum on Powerblock TV? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorerforum on Powerblock TV?

I joined!! i hope that they will do some explorer builds. its always jeep

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just started a group for Serious Explorations on the PowerBlock TV website. There are a lot of other clubs on there representing... With our membership numbers we should be able to get near the top of their list, giving us more exposure.

I don't plan on using their setup as another discussion area, but it would be a good way to bring some of PowerBlock's viewers to our site:thumbsup:

All you need to do is follow this link: http://www.mypowerblock.com/group/seriousexplorations

and sign up to join the group. We just need a bunch of people to get near the top of their list, not participation;)

Thanks!!:
:exporange:exp::rangerred::yelexp::roll::navajo:

Its cool, singed up
Cheers !

We've got 41 in the group now:chug:

If anyone wants to add photos or videos, go right ahead!

.......#43. :burnout:

...This is truly sad...:(

...There are now 47 Explorers/RBV's representing...We out number the closest group, "International Scout's", by 4 and we are behind the next group, "J**PS" by 451 members...

...The reason they always build Heeps is because they sign up and make themselves heard...

..With the amount of members we have we should and could be, the Number #1 group over there...So get the lead out and sign up or they will think the Heeps are the only cool vehicle there is...:rolleyes:

...This is truly sad...:(

...There are now 47 Explorers/RBV's representing...We out number the closest group, "International Scout's", by 4 and we are behind the next group, "J**PS" by 451 members...

...The reason they always build Heeps is because they sign up and make themselves heard...

..With the amount of members we have we should and could be, the Number #1 group over there...So get the lead out and sign up or they will think the Heeps are the only cool vehicle there is...:rolleyes:

All that and I just wanted to add that with the 700+ views this post has it would put us in 3rd place.

Once I signed up I edited my profile and I have not received one junk email from them. If that is your worry I don't get the unwanted emails.

I have not had one email at all, except for the one confirming I joined.

Come on guys, get your name in here. Just join, it isn't that difficult. If you have trouble understanding the page, let us know so we can help get our group to the top!!

After joining there is no needed activity at all.

Who wants manufacturers to make aftermarket parts for Explorers? Be the biggest group and they might at least look our direction.

i am just hoping i did mine correct, i can't see my name or picture on there at all

i am just hoping i did mine correct, i can't see my name or picture on there at all

If you don't see your name or anything you may have just signed up for a membership to Powerblock TV. Now you need to go back and join the group(s) of your choice.

I'm in...

...It is currently up to 50 members....450 more and we can beat the Heeps...:D

Joined. C'mon guys, get a gmail acct and sign up.

We're at 53. Let's keep it growing:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back