Explorerforum on Powerblock TV? | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorerforum on Powerblock TV?

The jeepers are building at the same lazy pace as we are. 448 more for a tie at this point. 1 more will get us into the top 40. Either that or maybe this was just a bump.

The Jeepers are buildin faster than we are. 449 for a tie.

ttt

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

bump for the few that still have jobs to see this :D

almost a week without a...
Bump.jpg

Maybe this could be on the top of every page for a period of time, so everyone see's it.

I just think not enough people know about it.

Location, Location, Location!

just joined :thumbsup:

...I just posted a reply comment for Dan...:D

Holy crap that was a long release form.

Probly coulda had a mortgage built into it and I wouldn't a noticed.

Im in. representing the united states from Yelm washington!

Were in!! wow! This should be a sticky In the new members thread?? If you don't mined me saying so!! I just happened to fined it lurking around.

Which I might add is fun to do!! A great forum!! And when we get back from t-haven I'll most likely become a paid member:cool: If they'll let me!!:D

Were in!! wow! This should be a sticky In the new members thread?? If you don't mined me saying so!! I just happened to fined it lurking around.

Which I might add is fun to do!! A great forum!! And when we get back from t-haven I'll most likely become a paid member:cool: If they'll let me!!:D

I agree! More would see it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just moved this thread into the new member forum:thumbsup:

Back