Fall Carlisle, October 3-6. Carlisle, Pa | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Fall Carlisle, October 3-6. Carlisle, Pa

RoadEnforcer

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Philadelphia, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport
I am opening this up. Spas mentioned it and I wanted to get a big group of explorers to this. We will be able to show off infront of the ricers and all. More people, more media for this site and explorers. This is for lower or raised explorers, street or 4X4 it doesnt matter. Sorry for getting the In or Near Philly thread closed guys.

Let me know if your interested, I am not sure I will be there though... That my football season, so either the Friday or Saturday would be out of the question for me. Last all car carlisle that I was at, I saw a good 10-15 hooked up explorers, so we can do some recruiting. :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll be there, assuming I haven't had to declare bankrupty by then, lol!

So I am assuming you have not gotten the new job yeah Spasy?

Holy cow yes! I think they're trying to kill me, LOL!
I have ONE WEEK to learn how to drive a 30 foot, 2 car rollback.....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Riiiiiiiiight ;)

I should be able to make thouse dates
I will know a little better once school starts again

Ker BUMP

Anybody still on for this? I think I can manage Saturday, but I'm not going to enter my X this time-too much that still needs work on it :rolleyes: Who's still going?

im still game

Originally posted by Spas
Holy cow yes! I think they're trying to kill me, LOL!
I have ONE WEEK to learn how to drive a 30 foot, 2 car rollback.....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Riiiiiiiiight ;)

Come on just act like it is Lizards x, piont it where u want to go and floor it.

Is that Colubus day weekend?

I think I might be able to make this. Is there somewhere to stay around there? and about how long is it from upstate NY?

No offense guys but this is mostly for Street Explorers. If your not up to seeing mostly hooked up imports and lowered trucks and all.... then really do not waste anytime coming down.

anyone interested in meeting up there? Matt? Spas? My off roading buddies? Let me know.

4wheelin, there are many hotels around there, and Chris are you gonna try and make it? we could meet up on the turnpike and drive there in an explorer line on saturday if your only gonna make a one day trip.

I saw somewhere there was cheap camping around, would anyone be interested in that if I could make it?

Sorry guys... got a wedding to go to. That meet in Jan isnt looking too good either. Someday... :rolleyes:

Alright well I am going to be there no matter what, with a few friends (ford lightning, ranger, and expedition) and if we dont get anything set up here then, I will leave my cell phone number 610-724-1110 , if you get there and want to get intouch with me.

I'll be up there, Tom ;) Hell, I seem to be the goodwill ambassador for the upper east coast here lately, lol (GWNF, PAP, SnowBash, Carlisle-yikes!)

X24-sorry to hear about that-I'm always up for meeting a new X'er-if you want to come out to the Paragon run that's forming for October, I'm sure you could do the 'spasticat' thing and hitch a ride if you don't want to beat your truck up.

4wheelin-I'll come over and visit ya, but I only live 2.5 hours away, so I don't have to camp out ;) :D

yeah Spas I think us east coasters have like 3 or 4 of the biggest threads on the site. Spawning off of just little threads like Carlisle and IN or around Philly.

I swear there must be one helluva curse on Carlilse....thats the only way I can think of to explain the bad luck that happens to everybody who attends....

My Best friend's father died in a car accident yesterday :(
Apparently it was pretty foggy out and he nailed a car head on...his viewing is Saturday and the funeral is on Sunday, so no fun at Carlisle for me :p

Sorry, Tom-you know it would have to take a funeral or some life threatening disaster to get me out of a run :( Are there any shows in Philly that are happeing soon? Or a haunted house or somesuch? I feel really bad.... :( :(

Dont worry Spas, i knew something was going to happen. Anyway I found out yesturday that I can not make it either, I got a call from a coach who wants me to come to their game on saturday and then talk with him. No Carlisle for me either..... Not like im missing anything, my interest are not really in cars right now.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Okay, football boy-now I don't feel so bad :D

Good luck with the coach meeting!

Back