Feature Truck Spindlecone 5-10-04 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Feature Truck Spindlecone 5-10-04

Spindlecone joined the site and became an Elite Explorer the next day! I thought I would honor that commitment, by giving his good looking Sport Trac Feature Truck status. Thanks for your support!

"Been on several ford sites in the past, this one is pro-quality
glad to be here.
Chipped, open intake, optima yellow top, billet grill, airdam, all cladding and EGrs blacked out, M.F exhaust, rancho 5 Ks, dropped 1/38s in the rear only, EE swaybar and hoodscoop, CF badges and tails. all de-badged, Piaa 980s, am done (maybe a S.C in the future, than done) maybe:)) forgot, powertrax unit, Moda 7s, Kumho exsta sts tires, trickflow diff girdle."

Attachments

• st_temp.jpg
    st_temp.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,341
  • st_temp2.jpg
    st_temp2.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1,311

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bill,

Congrats! As always, a great looking ST!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thx Adam
Your trac is to die for, that stripe on the side, is it tape or painted, am wanting a black stripe like that on mine, cannot find any pinstripers in my area

thsi truck looks even beter in person :burnout:

Thx Jared
was a pleasure to meet you today, your ex is to die for, you should post some pics of your front bumper system, that is realy custom one off and very pro done

At this point I would like to thank Rick and all the kind respondants, was truly an honer to be the feature truck and tottaly a shock, thx all
Best regards, Spindlecone

Great looking Trac man! I really like your choice in wheels! ;)

by the way...your front plate is showing in the second pick...might want to cover that up.

I hope mine looks this good when I get through with it. I got a hood scoop for mine also.

Ron
Are you getting my emails and or Pms?

Yes, getting them all and answering them as well. ;-)

Back