• Total voters

jimbo74

Elite Exploder
Reaction score
City, State
Nor*Cal
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001, F150, XLT 4x4
I dont know if this should be here or not....
Here Goes..... My Flag is flying at Half Staff..On my Explorer...Oh yeah, forgot to mention that if my ignition is on...My Headlights are on too....

View

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I voted no! Only because I have yet to find a flag That mounts to my windows. Like the sport type flags do.

For the past 2 days I have been looking for any type of American Flag, I can Not find anything! I have Tried Home Depot, 2 different hardware stores, some party shops, Walmart.......

I had a Cheap Plastif one but that one shreded after going only 40 mph, I drive 30 mile to and from work every day, and its all Highway! So I need something that will withstand the Wind.

WOW!... I got my 2 from Walmart on Tuesday Night @ 2315.... They had a lot of them.... I drive about 60-70 miles a day at speeds of no more than 80 and with the duct and electrical tape I used to attach it have had no problems...

EDIT: I hit 90 today and it is still on there.... however it has started unraveling so i need some scissors

Well I got one now, I had wanted another one, since this one was one i had hanging on my Wall. I have 1 Other Flag, but that one is one that was flown over the Capital in honor of me for making the Rank of Eagle Scout in the Boy Scouts of America. Well back to the Flag on my Explorer, I have Zip Tied it to the Roof rack, so it should look good going down the Highway.....!

I cant fly a flag on my antenna (goes up and down) but we lowered our flag in our yard to half staff, and the past 3 nights we have lit a candle and set underneath it. Every candle did not fall off teh 4 ft. pole it was set on, they did not blow out, they burned until there was nothing to burn. Hopefully that means something good.

Well after not finding a flag in stores i printed one out. Now my X will be able to show how it feels

Dead Link Removed

I was able to make up this sticker from ideas on the net. Now all I've gotta do is print some better copies out.

Lee, will those stickers be put up for sale? I would proudly put one on all of my windows and on the rear hatch as well.....

They're made of Magnet sheets, I'm working right now on getting an ink cartage with some red in it. :)

I'm hoping to sell a few for donations, and then get them matched by work. All donations will go to the Red Cross. I'll keep you up to date.

Geeze leebo, what the hell happened to your MOAB sticker? You did know that you aren't supposed to stick on each letter seperately....Sheesh....

Here is the sticker we are working to get printed up.

Remember.jpg

I have a flag duct taped to the back window, and one of those stickers that were being sold on the Jeep website. They're pretty good. There's a thread somewhere on the board with a picture of 'em. I like those stickers, both posted in the thread.

my flag [since monday] has been flying full staff [antenna] and being parked under a streetlight or flying in the truck at night. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

I dont have one on the ex because i drive too much off road. i still have a "we support our troups" sticker that i got off my old car from the gulf war.

here is a poster that i designed and we printed here at work. all of the prints are gone but they might do some more next week.
Dead Link Removed

crap! thats big! let me put a smaller one in there.

EDIT: it might take a minute to load. the link that jim put in there might be quicker for you if it doesnt pop up.

I did have a flag on my cb antenna on my roof but someone stole it. I was just shocked, antenna and flag gone.

Here is How I have mine =

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

I dont have a picture but I put one of those dealership flags on my 6 foot CB antena. I wanna do one across my hood but every store in the area is sold out!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I like that one Chris...

Back