1. for access to Ford Explorer and Ranger owner generated reviews and discussion, tech tips, how to articles, off-road modifications, events, and more! Since 1996 we have been the #1 Ford Explorer resource on the Internet. We also cover the Explorer Sport Trac, Mercury Mountaineer, Lincoln Navigator, Mazda Navajo, Mazda Pickups, and the Aerostar.

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Fog Lights and Low Beams Don't Work?

Discussion in 'Performance Lighting' started by olyman, September 12, 2012.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. olyman

olyman New Member

Year and Model:
      97 ford explorer limited
      I just joined this forum today because I need help on troubleshooting a light problem. I have a 1997 ford explore,and my low beams and fog lights don't work. I have checked all the fuses and the relays and still can't find the problem.I was told that it could be the day light running module, but It's not where the manual said it would be.(on the driver side,above wheel well or under light.)

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 a year

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose and fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, add your own profile photo, upload photo attachments directly to your posts and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. colintrax

colintrax Well-Known Member

City, State:
      Georgia
      Year and Model:
      97 XLT and 91 Ranger
      Not sure how to help ya, but the fog lights probably aren't working because they only come on with the low beams or flash to pass

4. gonenuke

gonenuke Active Member

City, State:
      Virginia
      Year and Model:
      1999 Explorer XLT SOHC
      Maybe these will help.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]